When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Been trying this morning, will let me book my first appointment but can’t find me a 2nd one.... which then means it won’t let me go through with the first booking! How very annoying

There’s probably teething problems, give it a few and try again. 

16 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

From the ZOE guy

If its not safe now they've all been "fully" (until October) vaccinated...when will it ever be safe for them to live normally again?

October.

16 hours ago, BobWillis2 said:

I don’t really see anyone deliberately social distancing any more. 

Whereas here people are still making the effort to cross the road so they're not passing you on the foot path, or moving far to the side if needed. Basically: it varies.

2 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Whereas here people are still making the effort to cross the road so they're not passing you on the foot path, or moving far to the side if needed. Basically: it varies.

They probably just don’t like the look of you 😉

2 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

depends what filters you put on your eyes. I see many people trying to do the social distance thing too.

Some bookings available to 30-34 year olds in NI now.

I'd imagine either the end of next week or the start of the following week will see a full opening for 30-34 year olds over here.

Probably by the end of May we'll have limited vaccination slots for 25-29 year olds. Hopefully, as that is the bracket I fall in to!

25 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Probably the same people that wear masks on their own in a car, and put their grocery shopping in the bath to wash it down. 

36 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Probably the same people that wear masks on their own in a car, and put their grocery shopping in the bath to wash it down. 

So what? They're not harming you are they?

I wouldn't do those things either but it doesn't bother me if some people do to feel safe.

53 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

They are currently doing what we're going to be doing in a couple of weeks - the number of people you can meet with is still restricted, you still need masks indoors and in outdoor public places, they're doing outdoor events with reduced capacity but still no indoor events. 

https://www.visitportugal.com/en/content/covid-19-measures-implemented-portugal

Somehow I don't think you'd be arguing that it was "fully unlocking" if we applied the restrictions Portugal are under now.

40 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Maybe - guess the whole town does that then. It's an older population up here for sure and there's space to actually do those things so I can imagine the inner city is different. But it's 80%+ people doing that.

5 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Maybe - guess the whole town does that then. It's an older population up here for sure and there's space to actually do those things so I can imagine the inner city is different. But it's 80%+ people doing that.

I thought everyone washed their groceries in the bath.