When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

If they opened it up to 30 to 44 the system is going to get overwhelmed and your going to see people in their 30s grabbing appointments ahead of people in their 40s.  Can't see it.

Maybe the plan on stepping down the age brackets every couple of days to get people booked in which would make more sense.

Still not open for 42yr olds FWIW. I'm currently trying every day.

11 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

If they opened it up to 30 to 44 the system is going to get overwhelmed and your going to see people in their 30s grabbing appointments ahead of people in their 40s.  Can't see it.

Maybe the plan on stepping down the age brackets every couple of days to get people booked in which would make more sense.

It says in the 30s... I'd guess 36-44 first

6 minutes ago, faymondo said:

Had my first jab 24th Feb. Assuming they will be in contact with me soon as advised. Don't know how long to leave to before chasing it up. 

Yeah, had mine (Pfizer) on 17th Feb - 10 weeks ago - so I'm hoping for the go ahead for my 2nd dose in the next week or so.

18 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Yeah, had mine (Pfizer) on 17th Feb - 10 weeks ago - so I'm hoping for the go ahead for my 2nd dose in the next week or so.

I think you should have been called now. I’d chase it up.

1 hour ago, JoeyT said:

Surely we can’t be doing those in their 30’s so soon?

Pretty sure there’s been no indication of an increase in doses available has there?

Also we’re still balls deep in the 2nd doses.

Doesn’t add up does it?

Could be linked to this?

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

My mum and my partner's dad have both had their second one, with his mum booked in for next Friday. Getting there! 

Magic 👍 My dad had his 2nd one last week; onwards and upwards indeedy 😎

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

As a few have said, they need to be offered it to get it. Seems like the government are sowing the seeds to blame young people for any future spike.

Strange way to look at it when there is no indication yet that a) they will even be offered it and b) that there will be a spike?

4 minutes ago, hodgey123 said:

Strange way to look at it when there is no indication yet that a) they will even be offered it and b) that there will be a spike?

Someone’s been leaking these stories. Hopefully there won’t be a spike. Just we all know the Tories’ go-to is Divide and Conquer - generations is an easy one. 

17 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

I don’t understand it. We are so close to the end of lockdown. What are they playing at?

And how come the police seem happy to let these gatherings take place now? It wasn’t like this at the Sarah Everard vigil a few weeks back.

Protesting is legal now and wasn’t in lockdown