When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 hours ago, zahidf said:

For Scotland, a few months ago they concentrated on hard to reach over 70s and care homes didnt they? i assume its the same principle for concetrating on them for second doses

Looks like the policy in Scotland is to complete the second jab in the top 9 groups before moving down the age groups.  https://public.tableau.com/profile/phs.covid.19#!/vizhome/COVID-19DailyDashboard_15960160643010/Overview

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Aren't we not too far off 57% of first doses for at least the eligible population (adults) ourselves? 

62.9% from what I have it as for first doses. Thats 33,139,742 first doses against an adult population of 52,673,433.

Wow just had a massive argument with my dad over the festival thing. Asked me "why can't you sacrifice another summer you've got loads left" and "millennials all about me me me". Which is a bit rich as he's looking to book holidays this year and I think that's crazy but still. 

He's totally right though I won't be admitting it. We just need to ride it out this year and hope for normality summer 2022. Covid is and will be a threat to people for the rest of this year 

Edited by efcfanwirral

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Wow just had a massive argument with my dad over the festival thing. Asked me "why can't you sacrifice another summer you've got loads left" and "millennials all about me me me". Which is a bit rich as he's looking to book holidays this year and I think that's crazy but still. 

He's totally right though I won't be admitting it. We just need to ride it out this year and hope for normality summer 2022. Covid is and will be a threat to people for the rest of this year 

If it’s still a threat to people this year it will be next year too. It’ll already barely be a threat in the U.K. in a few more weeks. Deaths will continue to drop.

7 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Don't even know what that means domestically. 

9 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

What about all those people who work it the life events industry? Do they just have to ‘ride it out’ too? 

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

What about all those people who work it the life events industry? Do they just have to ‘ride it out’ too? 

Exactly, so many of the supply chain and freelancers are on the brink of collapse. Another year of no live events will wipe many of them out.

58 minutes ago, worthyraver said:

What no Old Rosie!!!

No promo on that and only comes in the larger 20ltr box. And it's not as strong ☺️