When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

As much as I dislike labour, I don't see this guy's point. He talks about the average age of people who have died from covid being higher than the national average of deaths in general, but then goes on to comment about 'thousands of people having died'. 

(Sorry should have made it clear, I'm talking about the landlord having a go at starmer)

Edited by km9
Clarification

3 minutes ago, km9 said:

As much as I dislike labour, I don't see this guy's point. He talks about the average age of people who have died from covid being higher than the national average of deaths in general, but then goes on to comment about 'thousands of people having died'. 

(Sorry should have made it clear, I'm talking about the landlord having a go at starmer)

he's so angry he's going to vote tory next time.

58 minutes ago, km9 said:

He was arguing against lockdown, so I took the “thousands of people have died” to mean those who died because the NHS prioritised covid patients over cancer patients and because of the mental health crisis. 

Hancock confirms that the government is considering making vaccination compulsory for care home staff.

Hancock says the government is “ramping up” its plans to give people booster shots later this year to help protect them from new variants.

He says the government has already obtained enough vaccine doses to begin booster shots this year.

19 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

mental health crisis. 

And the ongoing huge numbers of deaths of course don’t cause anyone any issues .... it’s not black and white like that !! ... have you seen any figures for deaths from mental health ? I’m not by any means down playing the issue and any death is one too many but needs to be looked at in the bigger picture