When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Thread about herd immunity

Is it just me or is he stating the obvious? 😄 Also, i would imagine his story is irrelevant as the vaccines have  been deployed quite well all over the country evenly? 

Just now, Havors said:

Is it just me or is he stating the obvious? 😄 Also, i would imagine his story is irrelevant as the vaccines have  been deployed quite well all over the country evenly? 

not totally accurate .... uptake amongst some communities is quite a lot lower ... 

I walked into my local supermarket which had a pharmacy and they were handing out rapid tests to people.

I won’t be surprised if there is a rise in cases because it’s super easy to get a test now. I know that I’ll be testing myself on the regular if I start going back into the office.

Deaths are extremely low. Almost close to 0. With warm weather approaching I really feel like this virus is in its last days of being a daily concern.

Edited by Matt42

Just now, Matt42 said:

I walked into my local supermarket which had a pharmacy and they were handing out rapid fire tests to people.

I won’t be surprised if there is a rise in cases because it’s super easy to get a test now. I know that I’ll be testing myself on the regular if I start going back into the office.

Deaths are extremely low. Almost close to 0. With warm weather approaching I really feel like this virus is in its last days of being a daily concern.

what supermarket ? i didnt see it today at mine ... if it is ill encourage some of my colleagues .... mine arrived today by post anyway 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Havors said:

yeah, it is obvious really....maybe the worry is certain communities or areas have a low uptake of the vaccine.

10 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Hope everyone managed to squeeze a pint in. The variant brigade will have us back in lockdown soon enough...

Isn’t it sensible to home in on cases ... and variants to prevent further lockdowns being needed .. isn’t that what this is about ?  I see nothing about a variant brigade other than you mentioning it ... ? 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Isn’t it sensible to home in on cases ... and variants to prevent further lockdowns being needed .. isn’t that what this is about ?  I see nothing about a variant brigade other than you mentioning it ... ? 

There is most definitely a variant brigade. Independent sage being the circus masters of it.

I agree regarding your first point however.