When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, st dan said:

For me, this is why the number of daily positive tests needs to stop being published. A lot of talk about the rise in cases, yet the number of deaths continue to fall rapidly - and this should be the main takeaway at the moment. 

cases still important until we know for sure they dont impact hospitalisations and that will take a bit more time yet ... they probably won't .... 

12 minutes ago, st dan said:

For me, this is why the number of daily positive tests needs to stop being published. A lot of talk about the rise in cases, yet the number of deaths continue to fall rapidly - and this should be the main takeaway at the moment. 

we're not there yet...lag time and all that....

41 minutes ago, st dan said:

Where I live is currently top of the tree for positive cases - been put down to more testing being done anyone with a school age child can get Lateral Flow tests, the entire council can get them (3200 ish staff plus teachers) teacher can get them... 

1 minute ago, Hannibal Schmitt said:

Germany will declare France to a high risk country tomorrow reports this evening say.

This is pretty fucking dangerous for the EU.

Their most important member slamming their (now) second most important member on the red list is a bold fucking move to say the least. Bizarre stuff. 

47 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Sneering at me for living in a poorer part of town? Classy! But entirely predictable from a Tory. (Hester's Way actually, but the point remains).

Ouch, must be a tough life. Only ever driven through there a few times. Tend to avoid that area.. but at least you’ll have king George 5th to have a few beers well maybe a bottle of frosty jacks just be careful you don’t get robbed I hear that park is very dangerous. If your ever struggling I’ll give you a couple of quid for some booze.

Edited by StuMalinas

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Schmitt said:

Germany will declare France to a high risk country tomorrow reports this evening say.

Interesting news, it goes to show that individual nation states can take action against others if they need to. Germany probably wanting to take action after the last few days of miss-handling of the pandemic. 

10 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Ouch, must be a tough life. Only ever driven through there a few times. Tend to avoid that area.. but at least you’ll have king George 5th to have a few beers well maybe a bottle of frosty jacks just be careful you don’t get robbed I hear that park is very dangerous. If your ever struggling I’ll give you a couple of quid for some booze.

Star Wars R2D2 GIF - StarWars R2D2 Fall GIFs

12 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Interesting news, it goes to show that individual nation states can take action against others if they need to. Germany probably wanting to take action after the last few days of miss-handling of the pandemic. 

yeah, probably bad for commuters between the borders as there is coming a quarantine now (can be released after 5 days with a negative test). but the germans are very strict now on restrictions, no matters against whom (already done this with the Czech Republic and Austria before).

10 minutes ago, Hannibal Schmitt said:

yeah, probably bad for commuters between the borders as there is coming a quarantine now (can be released after 5 days with a negative test). but the germans are very strict now on restrictions, no matters against whom (already done this with the Czech Republic and Austria before).

I wonder how well it will go down with the public in Germany, as in are they supportive of such measures or are they now thinking the opposite?

Edited by Ozanne

24 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Why don’t you just stop being a dick for a bit?