When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, jannybruck said:

Stu harassing me via DM and calling me an "uneducated asshole" now, just in case any of you haven't added him to your ignore list yet.

Because you said I had a mashed brain so I listed my qualifications and you told me to get fucked.....

make sure you include your part 

new one added to the block list for me .... 

Just now, jannybruck said:

Stu harassing me via DM and calling me an "uneducated asshole" now, just in case any of you haven't added him to your ignore list yet.

par for the course hes done it b4 ... DM Neil .... my sympathy has now expired Stu .... good luck in what you are trying to achieve 

Just now, Barry Fish said:

I do find it funny how one side of the split on this thread are so brittle they have to reach for the block button because they can't handle seeing the other side of the debate 🙂 

Its kind of pathetic 😄 

It’s because they are so brainwashed they can’t understand people having an alternative view point. Also pack mentality 

Just now, StuMalinas said:

It’s because they are so brainwashed they can’t understand people having an alternative view point. Also pack mentality 

I think everyone's just reeling from your hot takes. I've had to go for a lie down.

24 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Shocked that people are defending Drakeford. Saying social distancing will continue to the end of the year is horrible messaging.  

People need to be given hope that the restrictions will end and things will get better, otherwise what is the point? The messaging is absolutely terrible as social distancing can mean absolutely anything, and it’s so opaque all it does is raise anxiety among the population. He seems to have no idea of the impact of his own words. 

Only person really defending it is ozanne but he's told us not to get worked up about stuff like this so it's all good lol.

Some people such as him seem to kind of enjoy lockdown so aren't too fussed about it imo

2 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

A lot of this thread is just a few lockdown merchants talking to one another, complimenting each other’s posts etc. Then when someone challenges this status quo they get blocked. 

4 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Because you said I had a mashed brain so I listed my qualifications and you told me to get fucked.....

make sure you include your part 

Imagine being that much of a helmet you feel the need to list your qualifications to strangers.

4 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Alright mate, come up to beeches Ck and we can have a proper debate

Oooh you're hard!!!

Actually, you must be rock hard if you live in Charlton Kings! 😄 That's given me the best laugh of the day ! (For those who don't know Cheltenham, it's full of posho's & pensioners).

Just now, Punksnotdead said:

Oooh you're hard!!!

Actually, you must be rock hard if you live in Charlton Kings! 😄 That's given me the best laugh of the day ! (For those who don't know Cheltenham, it's full of posho's & pensioners).

You see that wasn’t me threatening you. A genuine offer of a beer in the park (socially distanced) and a discussion about our views 

19 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Same, I’ve lost 6 family members and they all had underlying conditions and would have died naturally in the next 10 years anyway

Assuming an average of 5 years for each your family has lost 30 years with these members. I do not understand how this can be seen as acceptable in any way

1 minute ago, alanr said:

Assuming an average of 5 years for each your family has lost 30 years with these members. I do not understand how this can be seen as acceptable in any way

Well you see I view it as a being a blessing in 3 of the cases that they are no longer in pain.