When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, danmarks said:

Yep.  I agree

I still dont and wont agree 99percent of staff (qualified or not) are replaceable overnight.

Ye I totally think everyone able to be vaccinated should get the vaccine (I don’t agree with strapping them to a gurney and injecting them). I defo don’t think that 99% of staff are replaceable overnight, I think this 1% pay rise is disgusting 🤮 

Just now, Barry Fish said:

Considered and rejected.  Don't like an opinion - don't enter into a discussion.

You are entitled to your opinion but trying to claim superior knowledge about the nhs and dismissing others experience is not kind and is not a fair way to debate. Period 

10 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

Well no trip is complete without seeing fantasmic (the new editions) and world of color!!

Wow saw fantasmic in 2005 when I went with my family, can only imagine how good it is now with technology improvements! 

Me and the girlfriend want to do Orlando when we can. Think I'd appreciate it all even more as an adult. Plus the new star wars and Harry Potter parks are there 

Edited by efcfanwirral

9 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Wow saw fantasmic in 2005 when I went with my family, can only imagine how good it is now with technology improvements! 

Me and the girlfriend want to do Orlando when we can. Think I'd appreciate it all even more as an adult. Plus the new star wars and Harry Potter parks are there 

I first saw it in 2000 at the old mgm studios and it’s just got bigger and better, the new show, fantastic 2.0, is on YouTube and it’s amazing. Got Orlando booked up next year for me and the kids, their first time. Used to live in Florida as a child born and raised in Jacksonville so my 3 year gap of no Disney parks is too long! The Harry Potter themed areas are something else, really makes you feel like your in the movie the detail is second to none

Edited by StuMalinas
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StuMalinas said:

I first saw it in 2000 at the old mgm studios and it’s just got bigger and better, the new show, fantastic 2.0, is on YouTube and it’s amazing. Got Orlando booked up next year for me and the kids, their first time. Used to live in Florida as a child born and raised in Jacksonville so my 3 year gap of no Disney parks is too long! The Harry Potter themed areas are something else, really makes you feel like your in the movie the detail is second to none

I’ve really enjoyed the California Disney - the Cars land and ride is so good. Thinking of Florida again once it’s safe to do so.

48 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

My wife is a teacher and is against masks in school.  Barrier to learning and will aid low level disruptive behaviour is her view point.  In her 30s she feels she is at low risk (statiscally true)

The concept that all teachers support this is a false narrative.  Its mostly the unions pushing for it.  The staff are divided.

More union bashing from barry the stickleback. Why don't you just do one you minnow?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

I saw the world of color in Feb 2020 🙂 so amazing 🙂

🤣 The amazing Barry Fish.

99% of the NHS is replaceable followed by a "love in" for Disney. 

You had a break for 2 or 3 years from efests, I'm assuming you got a proper job that you had no time to post and now you've returned to the NHS

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

I was booked to go in October but cancelled it as I can't stand the idea of masks all day.  So watching this with interest 🙂 

You wouldnt even be allowed to go to the park. Theyre restricting it to in state residents only.

And here is a breakdown of capacity according to out color tiers.

OUTDOOR SPORTS STADIUMS and OUTDOOR LIVE PERFORMANCES:

• purple tier: 100 customers max, no concessions
  • red tier: 25% capacity
  • orange tier: 33% capacity
  • yellow tier: 67% capacity

AMUSEMENT PARKS:

• purple tier: not allowed
  • red tier: 15%
  • orange tier: 25%
  • yellow tier: 35%

8 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

My wife is a teacher and is against masks in school.  Barrier to learning and will aid low level disruptive behaviour is her view point.  In her 30s she feels she is at low risk (statiscally true)

The concept that all teachers support this is a false narrative.  Its mostly the unions pushing for it.  The staff are divided.

This is a commonly held narrative. But the truth is it’s not about what she wants.

She might be comfortable with the risk of getting covid but she’s then become a vector of wider covid transmission.

And there’s no need to speculate on what might happen as if the results are unknown. Plenty of other countries have been enforcing mask wearing in schools for months already. It works fine.

Just now, Barry Fish said:

Because she isn't a snowflake like 99% of people these days.  She fully accepts its not about her 😀

Give it a rest Barry Fishing.

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

Because she isn't a snowflake like 99% of people these days.  She fully accepts its not about her 😀

Snowflake: noun [c} snəʊfleɪk

Person who doesn't want to give other people Covid.

Learn something new every day...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1