When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

I'm not sure about the UK but in Ireland I think we'll see these restrictions relaxed some time in May, we'll probably go full lockdown before then though. Based on the numbers here and the exponential spread of this virus I think by the start of may about 70% of the population here will have become infected. That would be in line with what our PM said in a press conference about 2 weeks ago. So if 70% are infected by the start of May, 2 weeks after that in mid may sometime surely almost all the people who are going to die from this will already be dead and the rest will have immunity so the virus will slow right down as there's just not that many new people for it to infect. I would imagine at that point restrictions surely become pointless? It's also worth noting that all our measures to slow the spread of the virus will also prolong this process and Ireland only has a population of 4.5 million. Id imagine it'll take longer in larger countries.

6 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah and lets ignore the tens of thousands of catering / porters / middle management / pen pushers / penny counters / drivers/ cleaners and candle stick makers who make up the millions of NHS employees 🙂   all of which can be replaced with a single phone call to anyone of the thousands of recruitment agencies out
there.

Its very much a modern thing that everyone needs to feel special.  Sadly very few of us are.

I know more about the NHs then you ever will 😛  you presume too much 🙂

Ok then.... so you know more about the NHS than someone who has worked as a external auditor/chartered accountant with PwC for 7 years with a client base of NHS CCGS AND FTS and also doing internal audits too and is now changing career and training as a ambulance service paramedic, I don’t think so 

19 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

I presume PwC struggled to replace you with you being so special ?  I mean - some people are just irreplaceable right ?

Your one of the penny counters I referred too above.

The answer to why I am right and you are wrong lies above.

You are delusional.to be honest I’m not having this conversation with you.

38 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah and lets ignore the tens of thousands of catering / porters / middle management / pen pushers / penny counters / drivers/ cleaners and candle stick makers who make up the millions of NHS employees 🙂   all of which can be replaced with a single phone call to anyone of the thousands of recruitment agencies out
there.

Its very much a modern thing that everyone needs to feel special.  Sadly very few of us are.

I know more about the NHs then you ever will 😛  you presume too much 🙂

If you know that much you will know there arent millions of people working in the nhs but whatever you think.

Just now, Barry Fish said:

Yes - on agency contracts and easily replaceable and are replaced all the time - but keep telling me I am wrong.

Nope. Mostly its the nurses in doctors surgeries or doing home visits

Fully qualified nurses with contracts that supposedly adhere to nhs principles but are being eroded ever so slightly every year.

Not easily replaceable.  

Theres also a separate argument that agencies shouldnt exist at all. Most of the people on these have been trained by the nhs so you are replacing Nhs workers with workers trained by the nhs at about 1.5 times the cost with absolutely no reason to do a good job or worry about outcomes. Not saying all agency workers are like this, not even a large minority but it does exist and then suddenly your Nhs isn't so bad.

Maybe you're right what with only working in the nhs 20plus years i have no idea what im talking about.

Possibly the bit about the fully qualified nurses being on contracts supposedly adhering to the nhs is a lie apart from the contract my daughter has.

Whatever you say 

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

I am surprised there is so much support to retain staff in the NHS who are happy to put the patients at risk.  Hey - joe public will never stop surprising me 🙂 

ITS ABOUT EDUCATION ASSHOLE, YOU EDUCATE THEM TO TAKE THE VACCINE YOU DONT SACK THEM 

If you refer to my earlier post i said this isnt about vaccine take up. I take umbrage that you suggest 99percent of the nhs- my work colleagues could be replaced overnight by anyone and things would all be ok.

Also nurses are about 45percent of nhs total staff. 

We have to have hep jabs anyway. This will just become something else we have to have.