When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

12 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Well have to say this week has really been a strange turn of events!!

I have some underlying health issues but didn't think they would count when checked the covid list, seems my GP thinks differently and has put me in cat 6 - so received invite to get a jab today, went on straight away and booked in for tomorrow afternoon - I simply can't believe it!! (but am feeling a bit guilty as I know older folks have not all had theirs) but bloody hell what a relief!! 

Plus fella after being out of work for 8 1/2 years finally secured a rather well paid job this week and starts on the 8th March which is f**king awesome tbh.. and it's about time we had some luck as the last few years have been horrendous 😞 

Oh my word... 😁

👍

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

just an 11 case drop today .... so not quite as much as I hoped but we are now one of the lowest local authorities at 47  cases per 100,000 @JoeyT  Bath and NE somerset is also looking bloody good and thats you isnt it ?

https://twitter.com/avds/status/1365023464424431616?s=20

Bloody hell. Second 😬😬

Just now, StuMalinas said:

Hopefully, and as more data comes out it should back it up. do you know if the July target is for both doses or just the one?

July target is for one dose. But I personally estimate that it will be achieved by mid May to early June (depending on uptake)

Second doses should lag by 3 months so I’d imagine anyone who wants their vaccine should have their two doses by August/early September. After that it becomes a bit of a free for all, we’ll be vaccinating people on or around their 16th birthdays as they turn 16. We’ll be vaccinating people who initially said no but have now changed their mind.

I also wonder if we’ll see any second dose hesitancy among those who reported side effects in the first dose. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

If R&L is anything to go by, think how mad the demand is going to be for Glasto 2022.

I honestly think live gigs are going to see a recovery like no other.

If they even have a resale that is.  But you could change that year to 2023 and itll be like all the fallow years combined with demand that comes with it. If See Tickets could show us the queue of people it would dwarf what R+L just had.