When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Nice. Peter Hook stands out like a sore thumb on there! I think Betty Boo is officially eFest's collective fave artist.

Wow I saw Peter Hook and Liverpool, thought hey why not, then I looked at the lineup and I think I'll see him elsewhere...

To be fair I hope to be at kendal calling that weekend if camping ones are allowed 

21 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Sheer greed!😂

I know you are joking but it is something I have considered. Moral dilemma. Especially when I consider the second Pfizer one. That could be very greedy. 🤷🏽‍♂️  But I don’t understand how this works, will not having the second Pfizer one reduce my overall protection (from the potential immunity) or will it just cause too much immune reaction and effectively be the same as getting COVID as shakeycrash (jokingly) alludes too? It’s a weird thing to think about. 

16 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

I know you are joking but it is something I have considered. Moral dilemma. Especially when I consider the second Pfizer one. That could be very greedy. 🤷🏽‍♂️  But I don’t understand how this works, will not having the second Pfizer one reduce my overall protection (from the potential immunity) or will it just cause too much immune reaction and effectively be the same as getting COVID as shakeycrash (jokingly) alludes too? It’s a weird thing to think about. 

Very natural to think about and have pangs of guilt even though you’ve done nothing wrong. The way I see it, your generously checking out if it’s safe to have different vaccines and that will help the rest of us further down the line- so really you’re a hero, possibly the greatest one that ever lived.

29 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Very natural to think about and have pangs of guilt even though you’ve done nothing wrong. The way I see it, your generously checking out if it’s safe to have different vaccines and that will help the rest of us further down the line- so really you’re a hero, possibly the greatest one that ever lived.

Your taking the piss now ! 😀 should be ashamed of your self and all that....🤓

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Doesn't look quite as good as that similar graph from Pfizer. I'm not sure quite why everyone is losing their shit over J&J, I suspect I'm missing something.

Having said that, I'd gladly have it, I just want a booster!

I think it's the idea that the additional supplies of that could get us younger (under 40 odd) done at the same time others are getting their second doses, and get everything done quicker. My assumption is that it could be given to younger only as we aren't in that  much danger anyway - I'd have no problem with one dose and done! 

4 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I think it's the idea that the additional supplies of that could get us younger (under 40 odd) done at the same time others are getting their second doses, and get everything done quicker. My assumption is that it could be given to younger only as we aren't in that  much danger anyway - I'd have no problem with one dose and done! 

I’d rather have a single dose of Pfizer. 

11 minutes ago, BobWillis said:

I’d rather have a single dose of Pfizer. 

10 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I think I would.

I just want it over with- I'm only taking it for other people so if studies on spread show it at similar levels I'd be more than happy with one dose to get it over with 

Edited by efcfanwirral

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I just want it over with- I'm only taking it for other people so if studies on spread show it at similar levels I'd be more than happy with one dose to get it over with 

You never know what’s around the corner, I want the highest protection incase I develop one of the so called underlying health conditions.