When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, DeanoL said:

Almost certain this will happen, the question is if they do it on original Glastonbury weekend or later in the summer. Going for the original weekend has certain advantages: their regular crew likely won't be working elsewhere, the infrastructure will be available, BBC could be there, etc.

I'd expect we will here something soon as someone is going to want to run a festival that weekend but they may be worried Glastonbury has alternative plans.

A 50K event with just the Pyramid and Other stage running and maybe one or two small venues would basically be a festival on par with Reading/Leeds.

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Totally agree. It's way too much of a gamble as it will sink the festival forever and it is out of their control. Would be irresponsible to go for it really!

What if they created a new legal entity and piled the financial risks into that and leased the equipment from GFL. 

To quote @squirrelarmy “life finds a way”

1 minute ago, Mellotr0n said:

Possibly my favourite Hans moment, alongside;

“Fine, stay here and watch your negative orgone levels go through the f**king roof!”

I think mine is probably when Nancy says she slept well apart from Super Hans trying to sexually assault her:

"Sorry!"

2 minutes ago, Steveb72 said:

Just booked tickets for Let’s Rock Liverpool a 1 day event at the end of July can’t wait to see live music again, have to dig out one of my festival outfits now and pretend I’m at Glastonbury when I’m there.

Nice. Peter Hook stands out like a sore thumb on there! I think Betty Boo is officially eFest's collective fave artist.

Sorry to break up the Peep Show quotes (‘Take me, Johnson’; ‘is that normal poo?’; ‘he probably wouldn’t like that joke’; ‘clean shirt’) but just found out a friend (41) had the Pfizer vaccine today from his local GP.
Not on the vulnerable list or in any of the groups and said it was packed with people around his age getting them. He lives near Epsom so maybe the racecourse hub is accelerating things. Also know a 23-year-old girl with no underlying health conditions who got the call today. She’s shocked but going for it.

I am a human Petri dish. 😳

1 hour ago, ShakeyCrash said:

If you come into contact with it the virus now get’s you 😀

38 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

you're some sort of superhero...Vaccine Man.