When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Only 1% of arrivals going into Hotel Quarantine

No data on how many FPN's are being issued by the Police, and with it being pushed around from Border Force to Isolation Assurance to Police to Border Force am not surprised the whole thing is a shambles.

Thread

And I've still not had contact back from my multiple emails to the DHSC Trace Team regarding my 'arrival' questions, despite emailing yet again yesterday (and cc'd in Matt Handcock).... Ignoring the fact I've been back 3 days already! 

No contact from Test & Trace either.

1 minute ago, Paul ™ said:

Only 1% of arrivals going into Hotel Quarantine

No data on how many FPN's are being issued by the Police, and with it being pushed around from Border Force to Isolation Assurance to Police to Border Force am not surprised the whole thing is a shambles.

Thread

And I've still not had contact back from my multiple emails to the DHSC Trace Team regarding my 'arrival' questions, despite emailing yet again yesterday (and cc'd in Matt Handcock).... Ignoring the fact I've been back 3 days already! 

No contact from Test & Trace either.

Predictably shoddy.

The redlist idea was a terrible fudge.

Quarantine everyone or no one.

And on a separate matter, I have a real problem with the enforced £210 fee for 2 tests that are DIY. This generates £3million EVERY DAY. Someone is creaming off huge profits...

4 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Anyone else think Glastonbury should do a u-turn and press ahead with the 2021 festival. Freedom arrives 48 hours before the gate open...

I said a little earlier but it's still too risky, building the site and spending the money if any of the steps have to be pushed back then sadly they would have to cancel and incur losses.

Just now, Ozanne said:

I said a little earlier but it's still too risky, building the site and spending the money if any of the steps have to be pushed back then sadly they would have to cancel and incur losses.

Yeah, once I set my absolute optimism aside, it would be a massive gamble. But when you see R&L planning to run you wonder if they could do something on the site for us this summer.

Just now, March Hare said:

Yeah, once I set my absolute optimism aside, it would be a massive gamble. But when you see R&L planning to run you wonder if they could do something on the site for us this summer.

They could look at a slightly bigger Pilton Party or something in early September.

1 hour ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

What do you think of Boomtowns chances now? I heard that they may be folding

They are still selling tickets and their social media is busy as ever. Got a good chance of running now. I wonder if ticket sales have pick up this week??  They probably have little room for manoeuvre.

To make money they need to pretty much sell out 

2 minutes ago, March Hare said:

they will do something and I reckon Pilton Party will also happen ... so 2 events 🙂 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

they will do something and I reckon Pilton Party will also happen ... so 2 events 🙂 

Haha, exactly what I was thinking/just posted. Wouldn’t that be something. They can run that posh glamping event and throw on some proper gigs too. I’ve always said The Park would be an amazing festival in it own right

4 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Haha, exactly what I was thinking/just posted. Wouldn’t that be something. They can run that posh glamping event and throw on some proper gigs too. I’ve always said The Park would be an amazing festival in it own right

The Park would be really good! 

• Upvote 1