When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

its not really - they announced the timeline the other day in a way - its easy pretty to work out roughly when you will get it...

Start Dates:

Mid April - 40 to 49

Mid May - 30 to 39

Mid June - 16 to 29

Rough but I would say its about right

Okay cheers but if you read my other posts main concern is I don't feel ready to go to a festival in July... 

I am pleased to see a decent roadmap but it's going to be a slower road for me and the fella being out n about than others

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Good point. Wonder if they might try to move it a bit later?

It's one I'd like to do again actually and would be more inclined to if it was a bit later in the season.

I'd been putting two of the headliners on the yearly questionnaire on who I want to headline several times..... so to finally get Metronomy and Bjork is fantastic, plus was really happy with Groove Armada 

I'm waiting in anticipated breath to see what is announced as I really love bluedot and have been to every one so far 😞

16 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I can understand where you are coming from. On the one hand I'm super eager to get back out there, but my social skills have suffered this year and I reckon I could feel a bit anxious in crowds. I want to go to gigs and festivals this summer, but I can see why July might feel a bit soon. I think I'd feel more up for it in August/September after having been out and about a bit more.

If I were you I'd drop them an email at Blue Dot and ask. I reckon they'll probably refund you under the circumstances.

I can’t wait for our team to be back in the office with me and not having to talk into an iPad for half of the day with the camera on!

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Should never have doubted Boris would get us pretty much back to normal in time for everyone to watch us win the Euro’s

F1A1885F-72BC-4C84-90EF-AFC27C0E4765.jpeg

Don’t give him any praise. If he had listened to the scientific advice about Christmas we would have likely have been at Glastonbury this year and thousands more people would still be alive. 

Edited by squirrelarmy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Don’t give him any praise. If he had listened to the scientific advice about Christmas we would have likely have been at Glastonbury this year and thousands more people would still be alive. 

There was a hint of irony in my post.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I'd been putting two of the headliners on the yearly questionnaire on who I want to headline several times..... so to finally get Metronomy and Bjork is fantastic, plus was really happy with Groove Armada 

I'm waiting in anticipated breath to see what is announced as I really love bluedot and have been to every one so far 😞

Just a thought (and I have no idea what financial situation this last year has left you in) but could you pay a bit more to do glamping? That way you would avoid a lot of the being close to people. When we went we camped as normal but I found it was a festival where you could keep quite a lot of space around you while watching bands if you wanted to and still get a decent view. Just a thought!

57 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Who was the reporter who asked Boris what happened to him being boisterous? 

55 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Jason Groves from The Daily Mail.

53 minutes ago, Jcatley said:

This was a terrible question.

I was in the kitchen, Mrs Q came in and said "I can't watch it, the press are such dickheads".  Asked her why and she paraphrased the question. 

My first guess was someone from the Heil.

Shitbiscuits the lot of them