When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

This is such an interesting debate - why does football on TV without crowds reduce your experience of the game? I barely even notice they aren't there to be honest

I agree with the 'footy is not the same without the crowds'. I really struggle to watch the Premier League these days, tried with fans on and off! but it's just a big turn off.

Having said that, my team is playing tonight, the beers are in the fridge and I'm getting that nervy feeling. Mainly because it's a derby and we're playing rubbish atm.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Interesting, where is everyone who was slating the Scottish vaccine roll out? 

1 hour ago, Mellotr0n said:

Keep going. Works for over 65s and up.

Says Over 65's when I click the link 

1 hour ago, Mellotr0n said:

If you were being a contrarian bellend, yes that is how you could look at it.

There appear to be thousands and thousands of slots. We want everyone vaccinated as soon as possible. This obviously applies to older and more vulnerable people, so they can book right now - in no way are they being stopped or denied a vaccine.

By your logic, we should go in exactly the perfect order so no one even 1 day younger gets it before someone 1 day older. At that speed of logistics, it will take years.

Charming. 

There are plenty of folk on here who are more than happy to preach right and wrong and self righteous beliefs. 

Personally I couldn't give a fuck as it gets us to where we need to be but your refusal to send it is the equivalent of queue jumping and potentially putting someone else at increased risk is laughable there is a finite amount of vaccine at the moment and appointments are being postponed or rearranged. 

No logic was displayed in my post, no suggestion it had to be done in a particular order. 

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

It was genuinely awful at points. We are also still behind the rest of the UK. Good numbers though.

It was the way they decided to do the cohorts, which was explained right when it all started that it would be a slower start as they focused on care homes.

5 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

It was the way they decided to do the cohorts, which was explained right when it all started that it would be a slower start as they focused on care homes.

That's the excuse Sturgeon used for sure. But there was a period where we were at 98% of care home residents done and the other numbers were not increasing. Also one Sunday recently there was 9k jags done which was embarrassing. The numbers are great now though and I am delighted. My parents are 60 odd so should get it soon I hope.