When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

In the latest government incompetence, the quarantine hotel website is still down.

And there have been barely any border guards at Heathrow today, with the result that queues have been running at 4 hours to clear immigration.

Not surprised it's still down. 

Apparently if you don't come in one of the 4 public airports, they will have to transport you to the nearest hotel and then bill you for it too lol.

What about people coming  overland by ferry/tunnel with vehicles, where they meant to leave them since your meant to change it to these select airports.

And not even guaranteed you can get out to excercise as will depend on the hotel staff.. making them prison officials by default 🤨 

I've seen mention of some Article 40 of WHO regulations regarding managed isolation, that the UK is breaching them with their measures, but I've not found them.

Have all these new measures such as 10 year jail sentences and £10k fines even passed parliament?

I honestly can see some legal challenges regarding this latest government fiasco

Edited by Paul ™

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

well, we'll see...no point arguing or worrying about it, just have to see how things are in summer. Maybe it will be similar to last summer except no holidays abroad.

Yeah maybe. I'm not bothered about holidays really so can live with that.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Some people have been tantruming about this from day one "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE?!" 

If we've got the vaccine and people aren't dying whats the point?

Like this briefed to the times is bullshit. They want grandparents to not hug their grandkids AFTER they're vaccinated? Ridiculous.

20210211_222911.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

Some people have been tantruming about this from day one "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE?!" 

And some people have been trumpeting about how they care about other people more than themselves. 

But at the end of the day, it's all just typing on a forum which ever way you choose to play it.

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

If we've got the vaccine and people aren't dying whats the point?

Like this briefed to the times is bullshit. They want grandparents to not hug their grandkids AFTER they're vaccinated? Ridiculous.

20210211_222911.jpg

Didn't someone on here get slaughtered the other day for saying something about no mixing till September?! 

1 minute ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

Didn't someone on here get slaughtered the other day for saying something about no mixing till September?! 

Its ridiculous. People aren't going to keep away from each other now granny has the jab. 

But hey if they want to make some people miserable and screw over rhe economy while people just meet in their houses and party anyway, up to them. 

4 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

That was me. I’m still hoping it’s wrong though, but my mate who works for a government agency claimed to have been briefed to expect tier 3 rules throughout April and May and tier 2 over the summer.