When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, alanr said:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-parcel-delivery/

This page has links to a number of parcel delivery sites

9 minutes ago, rascalpete said:

Hey, I used parcel force at Christmas, easy website to use and they come and collect it the next day and deliver the day after r two days after depending on what service you choose. They also insure up to £100 with option to buy more on top... used them two or three times, they were good

Very helpful. Thanks gents. 

40 minutes ago, Mimo said:

Don’t worry, there’s no chance that this won’t end. It might take a little longer than we’d like, but as far as I’ve seen all the experts agree that we’ll definitely get there.

The longer it goes on the more will there is to get it sorted. Global vaccine production and distribution capability is only gonna increase. Even if things go bad and we need a new vaccine it’ll get done loads quicker.

Holdtight! We’ll be ok 🙂

I sort of agree. I am hopeful that in a couple of years will look back and think; What the hell was that all about!

Maybe it is just one of those freaky years where there's a pandemic and we've just been unlucky.

Embarrassing Bodies star Dr Christian Jessen has said that Italy’s coronavirus lockdown is “an excuse” to “stop work” and “have a long siesta” in a series of controversial remarks.

Jessen, 43, told FUBAR Radio’s Access All Areas that he believed the virus to be “like a bad cold really” and claimed that people are “more worried than we need to be.”

“This might be a little bit racist to say this, but you’ll have to make apologies, but do you not think it’s a bit of an excuse?” he said. "The Italians, any old excuse to, you know, shut down everything and stop work for a bit and have a long siesta.”

Fuck me, this from last year didn't age well...

16 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Embarrassing Bodies star Dr Christian Jessen has said that Italy’s coronavirus lockdown is “an excuse” to “stop work” and “have a long siesta” in a series of controversial remarks.

Jessen, 43, told FUBAR Radio’s Access All Areas that he believed the virus to be “like a bad cold really” and claimed that people are “more worried than we need to be.”

“This might be a little bit racist to say this, but you’ll have to make apologies, but do you not think it’s a bit of an excuse?” he said. "The Italians, any old excuse to, you know, shut down everything and stop work for a bit and have a long siesta.”

Fuck me, this from last year didn't age well...

Comes as no surprise from this man. Am sure he has said some pretty controversial things in the past to the extent that he has been pretty much banished from mainstream TV shows now?

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Those infections need to start dropping again ... this peak has been at that level for a few days now ... 

I’m not too worried... yet. Every day this week has been significantly below the equivalent day last week. If the 7-day rolling average flattens or starts to go up then we can push the panic button. But hold tight for now. 

2 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I’m still preparing myself to see a peak in deaths next Wednesday, which will be 2 weeks after the peak in hospital admissions.

I’m thinkinh it might be later due to the fact they seem to be so overwhelmed and still have huge numbers of admissions ... at some point the care will be overwhelmed ... and as good as the care is ... it can’t be as good with a stretched service ...