When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 hours ago, Simsy said:

Take your own pencil!

(Incidentally, I did vote-counting in the 2019 European election. There seemed to be a correlation between people voting for certain parties and those who used their own felt tip 🤣)

Postal voting is the way, I've been doing this for a decade!

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Anyone else sick of this crap from the Tory Mps? We've just had over 1800 deaths, hospitals are totally obliterated and they want to say that lockdown easing should be a 'political decision'. 

Nearly every single decision made so far has been heavily influenced by 'politics' and it's left us up shit creek. 

Politics can do one.

44 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Maybe in London but that shit wasn't happening in the NW apart from a few "trial" things

Will be interesting how it pans out as gigs and even festivals are booking for 2nd half of the year so there must be some confidence there for normality (and I'm not talking about those socially distanced numbers)

I don't think it was just London, but it certainly wasn't widespread. My point is that it was allowed (socially distanced), but most venues can't afford to do gigs that way.

Edit to add: obviously it wasn't allowed in places that were under tighter tier restrictions so in some places it probably never happened at all. Our friends near Manchester had tickets for a socially distanced gig that got cancelled at some point due to changing restrictions but it was going to go ahead at some point.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I like the way they report stuff like that really breathlessly. Of course it will be a political decision. And there will be much disagreement. And the PM and Cabinet-but ultimately the PM-will have to make the final decision. As it always is.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

that was on yesterday? I kind of watched it...

I’ve just watched it, I remembered your post from last night so thought I’d check it out. It was a tough watch but important. Shows some families from round the world that have been impacted by the loss of loved ones and how’s into China, Italy, UK, US and Brazil’s response. Obviously highlighting the big mistakes they have made and focussing quite a bit on the UKs response. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Think this most accurately sums up how I am feeling about it at the moment, particularly re the n end in sight to this lockdown and the fact that we are already talking about the restrictions next winter. 

Edited by hodgey123

19 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Contagion is an act of fiction about a virus that’s SIGNIFICANTLY more lethal than Covid-19. Absolutely no one should be taking tips from that film. 

Yet the conspiracy theories and fake treatments hit the nail on the head.

Currently in a queue to get my mom her first vaccine jab at an amusement park. Usa! Usa! Usa!

AC19491B-4AE0-4EC6-977D-C515C244FF4B.jpeg