When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

I mean, France have done 388,730 *in total* and we did 322,951 *yesterday*, but in their defence it's not easy when you've got to take a two hour break for lunch with a bottle of red wine and everyone keeps going on strike.

Lazy, tired stereotype. France and the UK have exactly the same size economy, in which case isn't it strange how they are doing so remarkably well for such a work-shy country.

Edited by xxialac

1 hour ago, xxialac said:
I mean, France have done 388,730 *in total* and we did 322,951 *yesterday*, but in their defence it's not easy when you've got to take a two hour break for lunch with a bottle of red wine and everyone keeps going on strike.

Lazy, tired stereotype. France and the UK have exactly the same size economy, in which case isn't it strange how they are doing so remarkably well for such a work-shy country.

He doesn’t actually believe that 😂 it’s a decades olde joke 

2 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

I guess when you are heading for 100,000 people dying on your watch you need to try the “squirrel!” approach. 

edit: though you guys are doing really well on the vaccine roll out!

About time we did something right! It's only taken us 10 fucking months to find something to be proud of!

14 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Apologies but I don't know what this means?

Also, why has she got 2 hair do's?

That is Tarriona "Tank" Ball.

If you did not know that, you do now.

What does it mean? Follow the Music.

24 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Not sure if this was mentioned yet. Don’t know if it affects uk..

262C692A-8981-42D2-A2CB-C682D8EFA6BB.png.a62782080c41c46590800b66040257da.png

Yep, UK stock comes from Belgium too. 18% reduction for the next week or so, but increased production after that so targets for q1 will still be met (and higher than planned for q2 and the rest of the year). 

Why does a forum website about a festival in Pilton nr. Glastonbury, Somerset, garner more reliable information than any government website regarding the pandemic?

Little Girl, Who are You? Viola Sykes.

If you don't enjoy this one, you are not right in the head.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bamber said:

Why does a forum website about a festival in Pilton nr. Glastonbury, Somerset, garner more reliable information than any government website regarding the pandemic?

Little Girl, Who are You? Viola Sykes.

If you don't enjoy this one, you are not right in the head.

At the heart of it we all just want to get back to Pilton- the government has a huge majority. I'd say we have more motivation to talk about it...

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

At the heart of it we all just want to get back to Pilton- the government has a huge majority. I'd say we have more motivation to talk about it...

Frankly I have little or no inclination at all to talk about this any more.

You are right though. Lot of 50+ ses here, plenty of motivation to talk.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I really need that same attitude. Just struggling to find anything else to talk about or read about at the moment! 

Read this. It really does put the world we live in today in correct perspective. It helps us understand that nothing really changes

The Struggle for Power, the American Revolution - Theodore Draper.

20268.JPG