When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Out on a walk the other day with the dog and meet 2 people from the village.

One said they would not take the vaccine as "It's the authorities that want us to have it and why should I as I don't trust them" Didn't believe in masks either

The other person we had a long chat about different things and she came up with lots of stuff that took me aback.

She knows someone in a hospital that has told her it is all blown out of proportion and it is not as bad as the MSM say 

she would not take the vaccine as she feels that if you look after yourself you should be fine and not get the virus. Then she came out with - you do not know what is in it, I have searched everywhere and you can never see what it is made up of..  So I did a quick google search and there were the ingredients, so not sure where she was looking or if I got the gist of what she was saying perhaps, as she keep on about embryos being in them (Cells are used to develop Vaccines I have seen since)

Always good to hear others points of view I guess

i had my Pfizer first dose yesterday (i work for the NHS, in psychiatry) and it was quick, easy, and smooth as you like. We even got biscuits afterwards! got a text confirming my second dose appointment as i was in the recovery zone bit afterwards, which was beautifully organised. Arm is a bit sore today, but otherwise no problems at all: 9/10 would recommend!

8 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

i had my Pfizer first dose yesterday (i work for the NHS, in psychiatry) and it was quick, easy, and smooth as you like. We even got biscuits afterwards! got a text confirming my second dose appointment as i was in the recovery zone bit afterwards, which was beautifully organised. Arm is a bit sore today, but otherwise no problems at all: 9/10 would recommend!

Good news pal

29 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Out on a walk the other day with the dog and meet 2 people from the village.

One said they would not take the vaccine as "It's the authorities that want us to have it and why should I as I don't trust them" Didn't believe in masks either

The other person we had a long chat about different things and she came up with lots of stuff that took me aback.

She knows someone in a hospital that has told her it is all blown out of proportion and it is not as bad as the MSM say 

she would not take the vaccine as she feels that if you look after yourself you should be fine and not get the virus. Then she came out with - you do not know what is in it, I have searched everywhere and you can never see what it is made up of..  So I did a quick google search and there were the ingredients, so not sure where she was looking or if I got the gist of what she was saying perhaps, as she keep on about embryos being in them (Cells are used to develop Vaccines I have seen since)

Always good to hear others points of view I guess

So more than one idiot in your village then. Do they do it as a job share or something?

Edited by philipsteak
I'm an idiot

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Vaccination update:

B754A48A-3BC1-4E46-8FDF-E8A233BD5BD9.jpeg

Am I being too pedantic to suggest that the most important figure here is the second dose? For instance, we could have given 20m people their first jab but until the second one is administered, the risks are still reasonably high, right?

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Am I being too pedantic to suggest that the most important figure here is the second dose?

I don’t think that’s too pedantic but I think the first is more important as it gives more people some level of protection against the virus.

Just now, Ozanne said:

I don’t think that’s too pedantic but I think the first is more important as it gives more people some level of protection against the virus.

Ok but from a "let's get things moving towards normality" perspective, it's dose two that's the kicker?

It's all positive news though, I'm just trying not to get too carried away at this stage.

9 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ok but from a "let's get things moving towards normality" perspective, it's dose two that's the kicker?

It's all positive news though, I'm just trying not to get too carried away at this stage.

Yeah that's about it- I think the idea of normality is something we all need to put on the backburner for a bit, it's purely about saving lives for now