When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

They speak Portuguese, that's pretty much the only link to justify the flight ban from Portugal..

Never mind all the Spanish links to South American countries... or the fact you can go via another hub to the UK, or even via land/ferry from anywhere in the Schengen without knowing where people have been... bonkers! 

Austria's getting banned too. And Grant Shapps wants to extend the ban to Australia to be on the safe side.

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Thought London would have returned to being quite busy by now, but my mate had to pop into work today and just sent me a pic from the strand 

E9C26CD3-9457-4502-8CAE-C211B0B01C9B.png

thats a damn sight quieter than the road into Taunton Town centre ... maybe more visible enforcement ? or has the hospitals being overwhelmed scared people 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Snow joke .... hopefully not a spreading event ... I’m just looking for @squirrelarmy and his dates in the video 

I don’t live in that part of Leeds anymore. I would have been part of that crowd in the past. It’s a student area so hopefully not too many vulnerable people around. The weather up here is actually keeping most people indoors. Popped into Asda earlier and at 4pm the car park was empty. 

62076479-0F4D-4A10-AB7E-CD36EFFF0874.thumb.jpeg.32e579ccd3b9a83d3ff542ed4bb524a4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

thats a damn sight quieter than the road into Taunton Town centre ... maybe more visible enforcement ? or has the hospitals being overwhelmed scared people 

This is the heart of the West End so it's mainly theatres, shops, pubs, restaurants – all of which are closed, plus nobody lives around there.

My bit of London in the west with plenty of offices around feels pretty much as busy as it was in Tier 4 unfortunately.

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

I don’t live in that part of Leeds anymore. I would have been part of that crowd in the past. It’s a student area so hopefully not too many vulnerable people around. The weather up here is actually keeping most people indoors. Popped into Asda earlier and at 4pm the car park was empty. 

62076479-0F4D-4A10-AB7E-CD36EFFF0874.thumb.jpeg.32e579ccd3b9a83d3ff542ed4bb524a4.jpeg

Is that the owlcoats centre? Near pudsey 

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

not impressed with snow clearing efforts there .... 🙂 we usually have a tractor on standby .... and several of us are out shovelling .... on a voluntary basis 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Yeah. If you know it you’ll know how busy it normally is. Walking round there today was like a scene from the walking dead it was that deserted. 

Bet you got everything you need. When we moved to Pudsey my wife cried the first time she went in there as it was so overwhelming. 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

not impressed with snow clearing efforts there .... 🙂 we usually have a tractor on standby .... and several of us are out shovelling .... on a voluntary basis 

It’s been non stop all day, snow falling faster than you can clear it. Think it’s finally stopped snowing now. Had 6 inches in my garden and it’s usually pretty sheltered there. 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh and in a couple of days @squirrelarmy there will be fresh food bargains galore .... 

Already been at the bargains. Half a cooked chicken for £1. Still warm too. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

It’s been non stop all day, snow falling faster than you can clear it. Think it’s finally stopped snowing now. Had 6 inches in my garden and it’s usually pretty sheltered there. 

As a Yorkshire man you haven’t let me down 🙂 

12 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Lots of snow here too. Still falling, slower now but still falling. Looks like a cold one tomororw. Below zero most of the day.

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I'm actually in shock nobody has mentioned this arsehole has now got a new platform to spread her shite racist opinions about 😞 

She’s been on her arse since she got booted off social media and UKIP has since the brexit party. Desperation all round I would guess.

54 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Im glad tht its not just me tht thinks people arent getting the stay at hime message down here!! The roads seem really busy and late into the evening as well!! 
if i didnt have to go to work i would quite like some snow here!!! 

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

Im glad tht its not just me tht thinks people arent getting the stay at hime message down here!! The roads seem really busy and late into the evening as well!! 
if i didnt have to go to work i would quite like some snow here!!! 

I quite happily walk to work in the snow .... hopefully these restrictions are enough to see the rates drop .... snow is good but dont want anything holding up the vaccine rollout ....