When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, phimill said:

223,726 vaccinations yesterday (34% more than 11th)

207,661 of them first vaccination!

We are going well on this! 250k/day by the end of the week I would suggest

at some point those second vaccinations will morph into the first vaccination column for a while at least won't they ? 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

at some point those second vaccinations will morph into the first vaccination column for a while at least won't they ? 

In a week we will probably have no second doses, so will be into the first doses column yes( it's the run off for appointments booked pre Jan 4th for within 21 days)

Just now, northernringo said:

There has been so much talk of 24/7 vaccines and whether or not they will happen.

Regardless of what might happen, are we currently giving vaccines out 7 days a week? And are the big vaccine hubs opening at weekends?

Sat is i believe. Sunday is just hospitals I think?

1 minute ago, northernringo said:

There has been so much talk of 24/7 vaccines and whether or not they will happen.

Regardless of what might happen, are we currently giving vaccines out 7 days a week? And are the big vaccine hubs opening at weekends?

Yes.

Most places are 8am-8pm 7 days a week.

24 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

😞 some data going back to may apparently ..... presumably in the deaths figure ... bloody horrendous all the same 

Yeah it is especially with 4k hospital admissions. I think Johnson will be forced into more strict restrictions soon. 

Edited by Ozanne

19 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yeah it is especially with 4k hospital admissions. I think Johnson will be forced into more strict restrictions soon. 

CFR model expects us to hit a 7 day average of around 1900 deaths a day before peaking and coming down towards the end of the month based on trend of cases. Really quite sad....

EF143B10-BF9C-429D-B62D-87BC354DF085.thumb.jpeg.793b5185d90e95aba3e44cd1cc1eac29.jpeg

Edited by FestivalJamie

10 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

CFR model expects us to hit a 7 day average of around 1900 deaths a day before peaking and coming down towards the end of the month based on trend of cases. Really quite sad....

EF143B10-BF9C-429D-B62D-87BC354DF085.thumb.jpeg.793b5185d90e95aba3e44cd1cc1eac29.jpeg

If hospitalisations don't start to fall soon then that will stretch out won't it?

7 minutes ago, hillwalker said:

Hospital admissions haven’t been updated since the 7th though I think?

True....but with little sign of figures for patients in hospital and on ventilation plateauing it's probably safe to assume admissions are still on the upward slope.