When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Couple of guardian podcasts you might be interested in...one on WHO investigations into source of covid in China, and the other about the vaccine roll out here.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/audio/2021/jan/12/inside-the-investigation-into-how-covid-19-began-podcast

https://www.theguardian.com/news/audio/2021/jan/13/the-biggest-vaccination-programme-in-uk-history-but-is-it-fast-enough-podcast

22 hours ago, northernringo said:

Still going in the right direction in terms of positive cases.

7 day rate dropped to 467.8/100k from 509.7 yesterday.

A drop again from 467.8 to 442.4, restrictions certainly seem to be reducing the number of cases.

Deaths and hospitalisation data is still awful but hopefully will start coming down in a week as we have now had a week of cases coming down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oneeye said:

I’d just read that 10 mins ago ... will have to see what our new owners bring ... there should be some announcement soon on that presuming it goes through but I can’t seem to find a date for it ... I can’t see any rises for us but fingers crossed 🤞 thanks 🙂 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’d just read that 10 mins ago ... will have to see what our new owners bring ... there should be some announcement soon on that presuming it goes through but I can’t seem to find a date for it ... I can’t see any rises for us but fingers crossed 🤞 thanks 🙂 

Lets hope that the reminder of the 'big four' follow suit (as they did for face coverings) 

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

A drop again from 467.8 to 442.4, restrictions certainly seem to be reducing the number of cases.

Deaths and hospitalisation data is still awful but hopefully will start coming down in a week as we have now had a week of cases coming down.

Hosp rate has started to decrease in London and South East the past couple of days.

Make yourselves feel better, go Watch the Bowie set and during Rebel Rebel Michael and a young Emily appear watching it from the front of the crowd.  Michael has a big cheesy grin, really cheered me up. 

Edited by sisco
  • Like 1