When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I wonder why 24,000 people were given a second dose in the last 24 hours. I was under the impression that the only people who had 2 doses were those who’d already had their 2nd dose when the policy changed. 

yep - this threw me too - I did the calc originally and didn't even think to look at 2nd dose as I thought we'd stopped!

22 minutes ago, Homer said:

Hey, did you see the 1pm news today? The Boris bike was the top story! Maybe you should get in touch with the BBC newsdesk and inform them that it's 'not headline news'!

Unsure what that has to do with what I posted...

If it was top story then it's a disgrace. The same day that it emerged that kids were getting insufficient food parcels due to them being supplied by the companies of Tory donors. I'm sure they're delighted that for some bizarre reason you are still banging on about Boris cycling about 7 miles from his home. As I said, of all the things he has done wrong over the least year that sits somewhere near the bottom. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I wonder why 24,000 people were given a second dose in the last 24 hours. I was under the impression that the only people who had 2 doses were those who’d already had their 2nd dose when the policy changed. 

Changed policy. Could do 2nd dose if booked appointment when policy was 21 days on discretion of doctors 

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Unsure what that has to do with what I posted...

If it was top story then it's a disgrace. The same day that it emerged that kids were getting insufficient food parcels due to them being supplied by the companies of Tory donors. I'm sure they're delighted that for some bizarre reason you are still banging on about Boris cycling about 7 miles from his home. As I said, of all the things he has done wrong over the least year that sits somewhere near the bottom. 

I'm only still banging on about it because you were rude to Ozanne for no apparent reason whatsoever yesterday, then it turned out he was right and you were wrong about whether it was 'headline news' (it literally is) and you declined to apologise. And now you're trying to change the subject.

And if you don't think it's news, you may have to have a word with ITV too, as they just asked about it in the press conference!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

So...I know we don't fully know yet...but if case numbers are coming down then lockdown is strict enough, or do we need them to come down quicker?

I think the Government will decide this is enough.

EDIT: Which I appreciate isn't quite answering your question 🙂 

Edited by stuartbert two hats

11 minutes ago, Homer said:

I'm only still banging on about it because you were rude to Ozanne for no apparent reason whatsoever yesterday, then it turned out he was right and you were wrong about whether it was 'headline news' (it literally is) and you declined to apologise. And now you're trying to change the subject.

And if you don't think it's news, you may have to have a word with ITV too, as they just asked about it in the press conference!

You're a strange guy, seems like you've had a sleepless night over this. 

There's about a billion more important things going on in the world than a minor breach of the rules to go a cycle (if it was a breach- I don't know or care).

Vast majority of the public will not care in the slightest.

• Upvote 1