When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Is there going to be a problem with regards to transportation to and from vaccine centres, especially for those that don’t drive? Or is there some sort of provision in place? Not sure it’s a good idea to have older and vulnerable people have to take public transport or have to walk very long distances in winter, or have to share cars with other households, but then again I’m not sure what the alternative is? 

3 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Is there going to be a problem with regards to transportation to and from vaccine centres, especially for those that don’t drive? Or is there some sort of provision in place? Not sure it’s a good idea to have older and vulnerable people have to take public transport or have to walk very long distances in winter, or have to share cars with other households, but then again I’m not sure what the alternative is? 

The AZ vaccine is stable enough for house visits.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I think they will get the opportunity for more local if they want it ... might slow them down slightly and maybe other groups might overlap them ... but not by much 

7 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I think there will be volunteer drivers to help with that sort of thing.

9 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I was saying this to the fella that there's some bloody long travel if you only have the main hubs to get to!!

I'm lucky as only 5 miles from main Manchester hub but unfortunately I'm way down the list in priorities 😞

You guys seen this about free school meals. This is supposed to be a weeks worth of food and supposed to be 30 pounds worth of stuff.

Being commented on by prominent figures but duhnno if this just one council, but someone is profiting off fsm, 30 pounds in tax payers money ammounts to this. 5 pounds worth of rations?

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

They're right about saying what the extra test is, in number terms

Unfortunately I see this ending up being a date regardless of those numbers, when they threaten johnson with a vote of no confidence 

They are too spineless for that.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Daily mail saying SAGE want social distancing expanded to 3 metres 

I get the thinking behind it, but I'm not sure it's practically possible - there's definitely not enough space indoors for 3m distancing, and even outdoors, there's not that much space on pavements etc

22 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

You guys seen this about free school meals. This is supposed to be a weeks worth of food and supposed to be 30 pounds worth of stuff.

Being commented on by prominent figures but duhnno if this just one council, but someone is profiting off fsm, 30 pounds in tax payers money ammounts to this. 5 pounds worth of rations?

Got to love those politicians who are resistant/opposed to giving hungry poor kids £30 to buy food, but are more than happy to give £30 to their wealthy business mates to give £5 worth of food to hungry kids

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know this might get some stick but 

This country HAS vaccinated more people than the rest of Europe put together so we're doing something right..

I just wish more people would listen to the rules and hunker down... My daughter in law works in a hospital in Dorset and there are even a few people who believe it or not DO NOT believe its as bad as all that.... Even though there's no beds.... But they are so under staffed that they don't get rid of them.... Fucking nightmare ah... 

• Upvote 1