When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

18 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Sounds about right. We are currently seeing the effects of Christmas mixing which was allowed by the government and from what I've seen online it seems public compliance remains good with the current lockdown. If more people are outside it's because the restrictions set by the government allow them to be. Don't fall for the governments plan of making the public to be at fault when in reality it's them.

5 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I had tickets for the two games in Azerbaijan, haven’t had the money back for our cancelled flights back in June yet. Knocked it on the head for this year as I can’t be arsed with the hassle of it getting cancelled again.

Yeah, I already had Download tickets and was trying (unsuccessfully) for Glastonbury so Azerbaijan had to be trimmed off my calendar to avoid a divorce haha.

Have kept my Italy ticket but will be very surprised if I get to use it.

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his family were I. Glastonbury today attending church. 

Glastonbury is 15 miles from his home town. 😠😠😠

I guess we know how far we can roam when staying local now then!

Oh and they were here last Sunday too. This was when his home was in Tier 3 and Glastonbury was in Tier 4!

Twat.

8 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Oooh boy. Whats going on in the EU? 

There’s definitely something funny going on. Bilateral deals supposedly not allowed and joint procurement legally binding, yet Germany orders extra doses for themselves and it’s not in violation of the agreement...

Seeing lots of speculation in papers they are going to make the lockdown stricter due to “lack of compliance”.

In my opinion the question which really needs to be answered here is why did it take them so long to lock down? Why did they leave it so late? Why send 3 million children back to primary schools for one day which was unnecessary household mixing just to u-turn in the evening. None of it makes any sense. And once again the public are being blamed and told we will be made to undergo stricter rules because we aren’t following the rules. 

I just wish the government stepped up and took responsibility for once. Ok, so yes some of the public haven’t been great with nye parties and what not but the numbers being so high in this instance- the overwhelmed hospitals and ridiculous death toll we are seeing right now. That’s on the government. And it starts with them putting London and SE in tier 2 even though numbers were rising and not falling...