When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, st dan said:

Wonder if Boris is considering resigning at any point soon? If he were to go now he could hold on the the fact that he delivered Brexit, and we are clearly the world leader in Covid vaccines at this stage. 

0 chance he resigns before all this is over. Wouldn't be surprised if he resigned before the end of the year if the vaccine goes well and we're out of the worst of it. 

6 minutes ago, st dan said:

Wonder if Boris is considering resigning at any point soon? If he were to go now he could hold on the the fact that he delivered Brexit, and we are clearly the world leader in Covid vaccines at this stage. 

I’ve thought for a little while he would resign stating health reasons related to COVID. He won’t see out 2021 as PM.

7 minutes ago, st dan said:

Well Jeremy Hunt is clearly positioning himself for another leadership attempt.

6 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

I fully expect Glastonbury to be cancelled at some point but I very much doubt that Mel B would be the first person that Michael or Emily would tell.

Someone posted this on Facebook as well and one of the replies said it is true that all lighting contracts have been cancelled. 😞 I know it's just another person on the internet but I do suspect that they won't be in a position to put up the money required unless the government act as guarantor for insurance companies. 

100% agree. No way will he still be here in 2022.

He hates the job and thinks Brexit can be sold as the 'success' of his time as PM (a highly dubious claim but as ever, he'll get away with it).

Tories are all plotting to take over from him. He'll leave at the first opportunity and has years of idling at other people's expense to look forward to. 

2 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Well Jeremy Hunt is clearly positioning himself for another leadership attempt.

Yep that is clearly obvious and it comes to something when the person you've been calling a right Jeremy Hunt for years is starting to look the best of a bad bunch although I suspect that's what he's trying to do so obviously I still think he's a total Jeremy Hunt!! 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

Yep that is clearly obvious and it comes to something when the person you've been calling a right Jeremy Hunt for years is starting to look the best of a bad bunch although I suspect that's what he's trying to do so obviously I still think he's a total Jeremy Hunt!! 

I imagine we'll get Michael Gove, worry not. He would have clearly come second last time had it not been for Boris stitching him in the semis.

Plus the Tory faithful can be relied on to go for the biggest right wing nutjob.

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

I imagine we'll get Michael Gove, worry not. He would have clearly come second last time had it not been for Boris stitching him in the semis.

Plus the Tory faithful can be relied on to go for the biggest right wing nutjob.

Oh the horror. The Tory party leadership clearly are the Hydra of the modern world!!

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

Johnson to address us at 8pm and Mel B has cancelled Glastonbury.

At this stage ANYTHING'S possible and NOTHING will surprise me any more. When I watched Doctor Who on New Year's Day it was looking more like a factual documentary. The Thick Of It certainly doesn't feel as farcical as it once did!! In fact I'm calling it satire died of COVID 19!!

9 minutes ago, Homer said:

Michael Gove followed by a Labour government 😆

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Vaccination update figures worldwide 

6F17C31D-FE6B-452A-8F56-EBB3C9D4CF71.jpeg

Israel showing everyone up now. Actually the darts at Ally Pally is done now so we should get Gerwyn Price and Gary Anderson firing needles into arms like they do bullseyes. Guaranteed to speed up the rollout IMO. 

• Upvote 1