When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

I assumed that were possible this would happen i had flu jab couple of months back on a sat at short notice . I thought this maybe part of a plan ahead of the now approved vaccines 

When I had flu jab a few months ago my surgery were only offering weekend appointments. Probably to avoid disruption to the normal practice activities. 

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

https://twitter.com/PaulBrandITV/status/1344701745130254343/photo/1

Grim

"In terms of how much you do for each patient" I take as code for "be prepared that some patients will die, who otherwise would have survived with normal levels of care"

Top comment is of course exactly what is expected- "if you have time to send emails then it cant be that bad"

Country of absolute fucking idiots

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Top comment is of course exactly what is expected- "if you have time to send emails then it cant be that bad"

Country of absolute fucking idiots

If I've learnt anything this year, well last 4.5 years, it's that this country (mainly England) is populated with millions of complete and utter bell ends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

If I've learnt anything this year, well last 4.5 years, it's that this country (mainly England) is populated with millions of complete and utter bell ends.

Agreed, but as long as the good people continue to outnumber the wallapers then fuck 'em. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Yep. The Daily Mail hate small minded brigade.

Luckily millions of great people too. Is there no way we can part amicably rather than have to share this isle.