When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

22 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, personally I find this thread a great alternative to the agenda-driven-clickbait media and point scoring politicians from both sides.

I’ve had more sense and balance on here than anywhere else.

When this is all over, I won’t forget how the media and the politicians have acted throughout this pandemic at a time when we should all have been pulling in the same direction.

There is an agenda here, I think we can all agree that is the Tories are complete twats. 😂

21 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, personally I find this thread a great alternative to the agenda-driven-clickbait media and point scoring politicians from both sides.

I’ve had more sense and balance on here than anywhere else.

When this is all over, I won’t forget how the media and the politicians have acted throughout this pandemic at a time when we should all have been pulling in the same direction.

Yes, both here and randomly a local football fan forum have been the best places for balanced, supportive and very informative discussions. Thank you all for helping me through this year. A special thank you to @Toilet Duck - we are so lucky to have his  so knowledgable contributions which explain the detail so well in layman’s terms with a great dollop of optimism.

Have the best day you can and looking forward to a hopefully much better 2021!

3 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Can use today to discuss the real issues that cause problems. 

What is the actual deal with sprouts? Why are they even a thing?

Come on, we all now they produce the most delicious farts. Great ice breakers at awkward family gatherings, uncontrollable during a frantic post dinner game of twister😉

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I think yesterday was the first day in a while I’ve felt proper bummed by the situation. It felt especially grim yesterday. 

We have vaccines on the way. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay safe and as a wise man once said

"There's gonna come a time
When the true scene leaders
Will forget where they differ
And get big picture

WE GOTTA STAY POSITIVE "

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, zahidf said:

We have vaccines on the way. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay safe and as a wise man once said

"There's gonna come a time
When the true scene leaders
Will forget where they differ
And get big picture

WE GOTTA STAY POSITIVE "

Anyone who posts the magnificent Hold Steady is always gonna get an upvote from me! 🙂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, steviewevie said:

We'll be having quorn roast for our xmas dinner, and won't be eating till this evening. Sacrilege!

Watching The Italian Job, perfect post brexit movie.

We actually had some snow here earlier.

We are eating in the evening too, mainly as we wanted a decent breakfast this morning. Also veggie - going for a stilton and walnut Wellington - but with all the trimmings.

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I think yesterday was the first day in a while I’ve felt proper bummed by the situation. It felt especially grim yesterday. 

Hope you're doing okay. The end is nigh! 

Weirdly I've been upbeat all day until we did video calls with our family and that proper bummed me out. Ha. Back on the up now. 

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

We are eating in the evening too, mainly as we wanted a decent breakfast this morning. Also veggie - going for a stilton and walnut Wellington - but with all the trimmings.

Hope you're doing okay. The end is nigh! 

Weirdly I've been upbeat all day until we did video calls with our family and that proper bummed me out. Ha. Back on the up now. 

I should add not because I miss them but because they are all fucking massive downers! Ruining my festive buzz.