When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I think it’s very rare to witness a true great of any sport in his prime, I’m dead chuffed I’ve been able to witness what Hamilton has accomplished in his career. 

Rarer are those great mercurial talents like Ronnie, maradona, gazza, tyson fury who give value off the pitch and occasionally produce moments of pure, improvised brilliance on it. True geniuses.

SPOTY rewards the dull, dour grinders. Its an award for WASPs to signal that playing by the rules, keeping your nose clean and having a good protestant work ethic pays off. Just like knighthoods and all that shite. Yes, SPOTY is a tool of oppression! Good on tyson fury for recognising it and undermining it.

Starmer will probably win it next year..

2 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Rarer are those great mercurial talents like Ronnie, maradona, gazza, tyson fury who give value off the pitch and occasionally produce moments of pure, improvised brilliance on it. True geniuses.

SPOTY rewards the dull, dour grinders. Its an award for WASPs to signal that playing by the rules, keeping your nose clean and having a good protestant work ethic pays off. Just like knighthoods and all that shite. Yes, SPOTY is a tool of oppression! Good on tyson fury for recognising it and undermining it.

Tbh I don’t rate SPOTY after they ignored Strauss after he lead the England cricket team to the Ashes. 

8 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

This is getting embarrassing 😂

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Isn't Tyson Fury just a bit of a c**t?

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Do we need mass vaccination for the festival to go ahead though? At what point does this become less of a threat than the flu?

Surely there is a threshold we cross where the most vulnerable have been vaccinated and it becomes nothing to write home about.

JVT just used the phrase 'the lower the uptake, the longer there will be restrictions'

54 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

We still have measures in place that should bring R below 1.  The lockdown is over in name only.

Certainly feels like it in Tier 3. Although I went veggie throughout lockdown 2.0 and plan on scrannin a flock of chicken wings on Friday.