When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, mattiloy said:

piece of cake, i've played gran turismo once or twice, done some mean doughnuts on the asda car park.

then ronnie should walk it because hamilton is a boring bastard. but then people voted for brexit and like coldplay jez, you can't trust people.

but in all seriousness, it is pathetic that a competition can be so unequal. give them all the same car and then see how they get on. but then inequality is natural i guess because its a big tory sport, by tories for tories all the way through.

Pretty much every sporting competition in the world is unequal. It doesn’t take away the fact that he’s probably the best F1 driver in history.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, ModernMan said:

Pretty much every sporting competition in the world is unequal. It doesn’t take away the fact that he’s probably the best F1 driver in history.

who cares? its a boring sport for boring people. ban it. its carbon footprint must be obscene.

7 hours ago, ModernMan said:

I guess you’re trolling but both Ronnie and Hamilton have been nominated as equals. The public decide who wins. 

I’m not Hamilton’s biggest fan but your comments are way out of line. I suppose you could do what he does then as the car does half the work? 

Lewis Hamilton should win SPOTY, his achievements alone in that sport are incredible. He’s the best racing driver in the world and in history. When Schumacher retired no one thought his records would be matched and Hamilton has blown past them this season. There an argument that he’s Britain’s best ever sportsmen based on his achievements. He’s also hiding his platform to highlight Black Lives Matter and also the climate too.

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Yep. I'm in Dudley tier 3. I can't go to my mom's house but I'm able to play fully competitive football this coming Sunday against 11 strangers.

Is your mum any good at football?

Edited by Homer

3 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer 

This is a good take on it, whilst excellent news a vaccine getting approved it doesn’t mean we are completely done yet. We are edging closer and closer to the end but it will take time for the vaccine to be rolled out so we need to remain careful and following the rules which we can do much better knowing there is an approved vaccine.

Incredible work by the scientific community to get a vaccine produced and approved so quickly, just great work. 

• Upvote 2