When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

If Starmer was from worthing they’d have to rename is worthnothing, up the ruddy ruddy corbs!

Corbyn came to Worthing once I have you know, he stood near a model shop amongst other things. Even Corbyn knows the high places in society to visit 😜

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.worthingherald.co.uk/news/politics/labour-leader-jeremy-corbyn-visits-worthing-and-lancing-971109%3famp

Edited by Ozanne
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

sometimes we go in loops for a bit .... and discussion takes a lull ... just scroll past the posts that are of no interest would be my take ... or mute buttons ? or maybe post something that takes the discussion in a different direction ... mind you I did also try to divert the convo away from Corbyn once :) 

It’s nothing personal so apologies if it seems it. 

Fair enough people want this thread to be about more than covid I can’t change that but when it comes to politics it’s an absolute joke- people literally only post in poll results when it shows a labour lead and ignore ones which show the opposite. It isn’t an intelligent discussion it’s just nonsense. 

25 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I was just having a bit of fun. I dare say what people might find more frustrating are the people commenting on what other people have been posting 😉 

The fact you’ve typed that with literally no realisation of the irony is mind boggling. You do stuff like that all the time lol.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

The fact you’ve typed that with literally no realisation of the irony is mind boggling. You do stuff like that all the time lol.

Seriously though, are you ok? You’ve had a pop at 3 people today mate, just checking you are ok. This is a stressful time we need to look out for each other. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I think if it doesn’t pass then there’s no restrictions. 

Presumably the Government can use it's emergency powers to bring in whatever it likes as an alternative be that a slightly different teir system or national restrictions as long as it allows another vote in the future. So you could end up with a whack-a-mole set of rules that only apply until the Tory nutter wing get a chance to vote them down at which point they are replaced by a new set.

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Tories have got 364 MPs. With Labour abstaining, can't really see how they'll lose.

Yeah fair enough. Just occurred to me this morning that I didn't know what the fuck would happen then!

So more likely just a bit of an embarrassment for the government. Does suggest that the next set of restrictions will be even harder to pass.