When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, zahidf said:

I live in London. Its busy but if the cases are low enough, that should be fine for it to be in tier 2.

I don’t agree with the tiers at the moment anyway. I think it’s a very risky strategy to go back to tiers and then let everyone have a 5 day free for all over Christmas. If we are going to let people go crazy over Christmas, then we need to keep a harsh foot on the brakes over December to prevent awful numbers in january.

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

I’m also sad that there’s no further guidance on face coverings in public busy outdoor spaces, such as outdoor markets, protests or in a theme park setting. I was hoping they would be mandated in queuelines and across more of our park to reduce some of the chaos I have to put up with on a daily basis.

meanwhile im hoping for them to be slowly dissapearing .... from March I hope ..its causing major aggravation amongst colleagues at work ..... yesterday I put my rubbish out and there was an ambulance parked up .... the nice female paramedic that was working in the back said to me im smiling at you ,  its a shame you cant see it :(