When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

3.30 due ... apparently they need to clear parliament first not sure why as hes not there :) 

They have certain MPs in the Chamber for certain sessions due to social distancing. They rotate it round hence the need to clear the Chamber. 

Ffs rule of 6 coming back, uncontrollable in a theme park setting. Will wait and see to what tier we land in because I’m working on an indoor ride this winter and seems like “indoor entertainment” can’t operate under tier 3. So London will have to be tier 1 or tier 2.

Should really be tier 3 in my opinion but have a feeling the government will put us into 1 or 2 because they are crazy.

Also fans back to stadiums, increasing public transport users spreading the virus more. Then 5 days of full relaxation over Christmas.

The only saviour here is the vaccine. But I still think we will have a lockdown January as the numbers are only going to rise from next week until the end of December, and we still have an average of 20k testing positive per day.

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

Ffs rule of 6 coming back, uncontrollable in a theme park setting. Will wait and see to what tier we land in because I’m working on an indoor ride this winter and seems like “indoor entertainment” can’t operate under tier 3. So London will have to be tier 1 or tier 2.

Should really be tier 3 in my opinion but have a feeling the government will put us into 1 or 2 because they are crazy.

Also fans back to stadiums, increasing public transport users spreading the virus more. Then 5 days of full relaxation over Christmas.

The only saviour here is the vaccine. But I still think we will have a lockdown January as the numbers are only going to rise from next week until the end of December, and we still have an average of 20k testing positive per day.

Why do you say Tier 3? London isnt that high comapred to other regions

Just now, zahidf said:

Why do you say Tier 3? London isnt that high comapred to other regions

It’s chaotically busy. I live here and it’s just a free-for-all. I don’t see why london should be put into a lower tier just to “save the economy”.

Also having London open to the economy means that people will travel in from high risk areas to go on nights out in London as before, thus bringing the virus in higher concentrations. 

Edited by FestivalJamie

Just now, FestivalJamie said:

It’s chaotically busy. I live here and it’s just a free-for-all. I don’t see why london should be put into a lower tier just to “save the economy”.

I live in London. Its busy but if the cases are low enough, that should be fine for it to be in tier 2.