When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Vaccine roll out will be a massive success and all will soon be forgotten and forgiven for Bojo and he'll go on to be the best PM ever.

This is quite likely with the clap for Boris/they’re trying their hardest gang.

I was in a different room but from what I heard of the briefing today it sounded positive? And Van Tam played a blinder with his Boston United programmes on the bookshelf and ‘overs’?

Anything else of any note?

5 minutes ago, SheffJeff said:

Worryingly this is one example thats getting reported... I dread to think of the times he's done similar things and people have just bowed under pressure. Its frightening really. 

It's Trumpian - a horrific abuse of power.

All governments need scrutiny and the moment you decide as leader of the country to threaten people unless they bend to your will, you are no better than a tinpot dictator.

12 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Fucking hell, that's one of the worst things Johnson has ever done (and there's some stiff competition).

I'm still dooming the country to years of economic ruin+international irrelevance along with failing to act fast enough to impose disease control, resulting in thousands of unnecessary premature deaths again over this weeks crap. But for anyone else, I'd agree, as you say the competition is strong.

He really is an awful prime minister.

16 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It's Trumpian - a horrific abuse of power.

All governments need scrutiny and the moment you decide as leader of the country to threaten people unless they bend to your will, you are no better than a tinpot dictator.

The scariest thing is that he'll absolutely get away with it & it'll be dismissed as a storm in a teacup. 

Christ what a shit show. We’ve had prime ministers who did things I totally disagreed with, but none quite guy as useless and incompetent. We have to hope these self owns will start to register with the public. All he had to do was be a 5/10 prime minister and he’d be fine with the majority he had, but he’s managing to score so many own goals it’s borderline hilarious.

Normal: A minister gets accused of breaking the ministerial code, a senior civil servant is appointed to investigate, if the SC finds a breach of ministerial code, the minister resigns.

New Normal: A minister gets accused of breaking the ministerial code, a senior civil servant is appointed to investigate, if the SC finds a breach of ministerial code, the civil servant resigns

• Upvote 1