When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

this lot of notifications from the app is all a bit suspicious , Penrose , Boris and now Dido Harding and Stephen Powys .... it all seems like a bit of a persuasion technique to get people to comply .... despite Boris not offering any more financial help at PMQs 

I know it’s such a shame that they won’t address this. It’s easy for the PM to self isolate on £150k a year!

Just now, onthebeach said:

Yes! - and they possibly should make their easily understandable vid more public. It explains how the time has been compressed on developing vaccines....

I said exactly the same thing with the same video a hundred pages or so ago .... its daft that we get to see more miss information on social media than we do things like this .... 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

I said exactly the same thing with the same video a hundred pages or so ago .... its daft that we get to see more miss information on social media than we do things like this .... 

Sorry - I missed that you had already posted this. I’ve given up on politely engaging with some of the more crazier posts on SM. I think they might be a lost cause, but it’s the understandably hesitant that need convincing 

1 minute ago, onthebeach said:

Sorry - I missed that you had already posted this. I’ve given up on politely engaging with some of the more crazier posts on SM. I think they might be a lost cause, but it’s the understandably hesitant that need convincing 

ah no sorry this thread goes so fast that posts are easily missed ... and we are well up over 1500 pages now so its easily to miss things :) .... I was totally agreeing with you ..... Its so important that those wavering get some accurate information rather than some of the other rubbish thats causing them to waiver 

I suspect he’s asked Corbyn to apologise and then he hasn’t and then Starmers had a tantrum.

But can’t imagine this will go Starmer’s way in the long run. Seems like he hasn’t got a leg to stand on legally.

What exactly is Corbyn supposed to have done? What is the case about?

He inherited a shitshow of a complaints process, improved it but evidently not by enough. Bear in mind he also had to navigate a coup and the brexit referendum in his first 18 months and then two general Elections whilst being undermined at every turn. So even if you count that as incompetence- it isnt a crime.

10 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Seems like he hasn’t got a leg to stand on legally.

Nothing to do with the law I think, parliamentary parties can admit or not admit whoever they want and regulate that how they like (within boundaries). There's nothing legally that says he must be in parliament as a Labour MP. 

Unless I've missed something? 

Just now, Leyrulion said:

Nothing to do with the law I think, parliamentary parties can admit or not admit whoever they want and regulate that how they like (within boundaries). There's nothing legally that says he must be in parliament as a Labour MP. 

Unless I've missed something? 

I think you’ve got it. 

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

These covid deniers may be nuts, but they have the better tweets.  Rossiter's are as dull as you'd expect the singer of Gene to be.

It's hard to be boring when you are spewing the most vitriolic stupid un-educated shit. 

It's like watching a drunk person go on a ramble, it's interesting as fuck but there's no weight or reality to it

1 minute ago, ace56blaa said:

It's hard to be boring when you are spewing the most vitriolic stupid un-educated shit. 

It's like watching a drunk person go on a ramble, it's interesting as fuck but there's no weight or reality to it

yeah, conspiracies are much more exciting...probably one of the reason so many people believe them.

• Like 1