When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

13 minutes ago, lemons said:

So a very simplistic view is festival season needs multiple bands on their own sizeable tours for example US acts on European tours in the summer or is there an alternative?

Not sure I understand?

Are you saying festival season will only happen if u.s. bands are able to tour?

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

How’s Scotlands average performance in the second round of the world cup 😉

I really asked for that didn’t I?  Actually Scotland has a 100% record in penalty shoot outs, why? We’ve only ever had one! Were so bad we’ve never managed to even reach the stage when we need penalties!  

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I really asked for that didn’t I?  Actually Scotland has a 100% record in penalty shoot outs, why? We’ve only ever had one! Were so bad we’ve never managed to even reach the stage when we need penalties!  

You left yourself wide open. Pretty much like Scotlands defence. 

3 minutes ago, NO TO VACCINES said:

Finally a vaccine let’s see all the anti Vaxers getting ill after national rolllout

I read your first draft of this post just in time before you changed it.  From memory it was "heard[sic] immunity is the only way forward.  NO TO VACCINES."

I was going to reply that you'd have been better off starting with something less provocative and gradually working up to weapons-grade trolling, but then you went and changed it.  I'm genuinely not sure what your revised post even means - there's a contradiction within the post itself and then there's the contradiction between the post and your user-name.

Like I say, start slowly and work up.  If it's your first post, you're never going to fool anyone with anything blatant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

There’s been too much positivity, hasn’t there? Trust them - and especially her - to put this out right now.

Staggered that can be put out as some huge, positive victory that will cause celebrations in the streets.