When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

18 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Johnson is truly a useless politician and a deplorable leader. Will go down as one of the worst PMs in history. 

Let's not forget that the UK government is a collective government by cabinet, He is surrounded by incompetent yes men and women who equally share the blame for all this. He is only the front man for all this.

3 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Can anyone tell me if people from different households are allowed to meet outside - like meeting a friend for a walk? I seem to have spent my time swearing at the spaffing rather than listening to it!

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think so. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Can anyone tell me if people from different households are allowed to meet outside - like meeting a friend for a walk? I seem to have spent my time swearing at the spaffing rather than listening to it!

• Individuals can meet one person from outside their household in an outside public space
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mandolin said:

He said you are allowed to exercise with one person from outside your household, so I'd say yes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I’m not 100% sure but I don’t think so. 

2 minutes ago, Copperface said:
  • Individuals can meet one person from outside their household in an outside public space

Thank you! Was due to meet a really close friend on Friday. I haven’t seen her in a year because she’s been really ill (non Covid related). Would have hurt badly if we couldn’t meet.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Only based on sports and exercise purposes.

Don't think so.

Think you might have that one wrong but I am sure that walking is exercise.

Edited by Copperface

19 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Let's not forget that the UK government is a collective government by cabinet, He is surrounded by incompetent yes men and women who equally share the blame for all this. He is only the front man for all this.

A cabinet and PM designed only to push through the clusterfuck that is Brexit orchestrated by advisors and right wing pressure groups.  

39 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

History will not be kind to him. 

I don't know...things could very quickly turn round. We get a working vaccine and things improve throughout the year. They get a brexit deal which avoids some of the chaos and he can sell as some sort of victory. And in 4 years time a lot of this will be behind us.

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I don't know...things could very quickly turn round. We get a working vaccine and things improve throughout the year. They get a brexit deal which avoids some of the chaos and he can sell as some sort of victory. And in 4 years time a lot of this will be behind us.

He won't be there in a year, let alone four.

4 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Why do you think that?

I'm wondering whether folks would get behind the alternative that is Gove and not sure about Risak either :huh:

That's down to the members and MPs, not the public.