When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Much going on with the vaccines today? :) 

Completely out of the loop, been in 10 hour zoom meetings for the last two days and basically collapsed as soon as I hit the bed! Haven’t heard anything new (good or bad), so I guess we’re still on course to find out where we are in the next wee while.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

any deal with US won't even get close to what we have with the EU...it will be purely for show.

39 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I honestly think a trade deal with the U.K and the EU is in such icy waters right now, a USA deal might help us stay a float a bit.

I’m trying to be as positive as I can because I see a Trump victory, and I’m trying to twist the inevitable into a good thing in my mind.

Boris and Trump being mates is good news for us. As much as it hurts to see. Biden and Nancy not being that fond of us isn’t great news. 

Id rather a rescue package from the US than the effect of no deal from the EU.

Bending over and removing all our standards on food, environment etc isn't the answer. That isn't even conspiracy theory- thats what America will expect. 

Worst case is that we take on their health system....

2 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Completely out of the loop, been in 10 hour zoom meetings for the last two days and basically collapsed as soon as I hit the bed! Haven’t heard anything new (good or bad), so I guess we’re still on course to find out where we are in the next wee while.

Have a good weekend.

What we all upto this weekend? Just got a crate of beer in for the six nations. 

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Have a good weekend.

What we all upto this weekend? Just got a crate of beer in for the six nations. 

Got our sofa delivered this week after 2 months without one after moving in...I won't be moving from it. Ps4, switch, everton match. Beers also...

Edited by efcfanwirral

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

That’s great news ... and definately if it lasts 1 year ... I presume the advantage for a longer lasting jab would be cost based ? Practicality wise at the moment as we might only jab those that have the flu jab ... one a year would be doable especially if they would be able to be done at the same time / combined ... although I did see at the moment someone said they need to be 28dAys apart ... 

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

So Ministers now ‘favour’ a national lockdown. This fuckwits have no idea what they are doing. For weeks they’ve been bleating on about a regional approach and now they just flip to a national one.

The data is ‘really bad’, of course it is, the pandemic never stopped. Did they forget the events of early March?

They are the biggest bunch of incompetent morons I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

So Ministers now ‘favour’ a national lockdown. This fuckwits have no idea what they are doing. For weeks they’ve been bleating on about a regional approach and now they just flip to a national one.

The data is ‘really bad’, of course it is, the pandemic never stopped. Did they forget the events of early March?

They are the biggest bunch of incompetent morons I’ve ever seen. 

• Upvote 1