When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

I've just realised I've only ever been to one wedding that wasn't in the company of my family, due to the rest either being for family, or close family friends.

I've loved all of them, great opportunity to just get drunk and have a dance in the company of my favourite people... but at the last such event, my Mum thought I was "too drunk" and demanded that people stop buying me drinks, whilst my brother and Dad continued to feed me jagerbombs. That was a great day.

13 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

16 more areas added to tier 2. I can’t be arsed to post what they are. 

• Yorkshire and the Humber: East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston-Upon-Hull, North East Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire;
  • West Midlands: Dudley, Staffordshire, Telford and the Wrekin;
  • East Midlands: Amber Valley, Bolsover, Derbyshire Dales, Derby City, South Derbyshire, the whole of High Peak; Charnwood;
  • East of England: Luton; and
  • South East: Oxford City.

1 minute ago, Ryan1984 said:
  • Yorkshire and the Humber: East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston-Upon-Hull, North East Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire;
  • East Midlands: Amber Valley, Bolsover, Derbyshire Dales, Derby City, South Derbyshire, the whole of High Peak; Charnwood;

Out of Professor Greens so I owe you one 

1 minute ago, Ryan1984 said:

Thanks for putting the effort in.

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I was that person who had too much to drink and almost ruined the whole day for my sister's wedding.

I got super drunk at a friends wedding and blocked the car park exit with road cones. Then went and laid on the grass. Good times.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I got super drunk at a friends wedding and blocked the car park exit with road cones. Then went and laid on the grass. Good times.

I can't remember half the day and night but the stories I've heard are horrific. I woke up the next day at my girlfriend's with sick stains all over my clothes. Lovely.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

For me this was summed up the day after the 2019 GE, when Sky News interviewed a couple from a newly won Tory seat in the North. The couple said they voted Tory for change, they wanted to see some change so voted for the party that’s been in power for a decade. The Tories have managed to convince people that all the ills of the 2010s weren’t their fault but because of others. It’s incredible how they’ve done and how some buy it. 

Can beat that. Saw a C4 news focus group before that election of red wall voters considering going tory. They asked one woman why she liked Johnson and she replied: "Well, he's funny isn't he, with his ruffled up hair."

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Can beat that. Saw a C4 news focus group before that election of red wall voters considering going tory. They asked one woman why she liked Johnson and she replied: "Well, he's funny isn't he, with his ruffled up hair."

Turkeys voting for Christmas.

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

So what gets me with this they refer to old pandemics like cholera, Spanish flu etc. these were at a time when life expectancy was a lot lower and medical science was not what it is today - so of course they had it bloody worse! :rolleyes: 

• Like 1