When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I emailed my local MP last night to express my disgust at her voting against Free School Meals (the MP for my weekday address as that’s where I’m registered to vote). If anyone would like me to post my email, please let me know. 

I have woken up angry today. 

I sent mine a few strongly worded Tweets that included #ToryScum and then couldn’t sleep because I’d got all worked up and angry. 

Imagine being a human who voted against giving poor hungry kids food during the winter, during a pandemic, during a national crisis. 

Actual shitbags.

8 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

Looks like this country likes to see kids going hungry then? Or haven’t liked Burnham looking out for the poorest people?

This was from last weekend, probably a bounce from the Brexit talks being put on hold. Savants does also tend to be more Tory I think. 

Just seen an interesting comment about the free school meals thing. 

The Tories will obviously do a U-Turn on this just before Christmas just so they can be seen as the good guys but they’ll also probably outsource the free school meals to another brand new company with no prior experience for a few hundred million quid. 

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Just seen an interesting comment about the free school meals thing. 

The Tories will obviously do a U-Turn on this just before Christmas just so they can be seen as the good guys but they’ll also probably outsource the free school meals to another brand new company with no prior experience for a few hundred million quid. 

Boris dressed up as a comically bad Santa? ‘Ho-Ho-Ho’ is their new slogan for December?

I was thinking about this the other day and in the 80's or 90's just the shit Boris has done in his private life would have made sure he never got to hold the office he now holds. It seems like people got sacked for what now seems likes tiny things and now you hear every day about corruption on a ridiculous scale and nothing is done about it. I spend so much time angry at a government that just isn't held to account anymore. Why and how have things changed so much??

8 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Sorry, I got confused there. We’re in Tier 1 (medium) at the moment. Will we go up to Tier 2 (high)?

Still think they got the numbering of the tiers the wrong way round 😉

You may well do...will depend on a few factors, numbers of cases, infection rate, population density etc.

9 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Albert's Schloss is having you order your drinks in advance with your meal. 

So £12 meal and drink, £16 for two drinks, £20 for meal and 3 drinks. 

This is why tier 3 is ridiculous, everyone is finding ways around it. Don't know of many places actually closing. 

This is imaginative..