When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, zahidf said:

Van tamm says no national circuit breaker lockdown.

But he's also essentially said that the larger infection gets the less effect any national measures will have in response to the question, 'Is there a greater argument for a circuit breaker lockdown down then when SAGE recommended it in September?' 

3 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

I can see them doing one on the north and causing even greater tensions 

to be fair that is the right thing to do - those in some Southern areas have numbers much lower, they don't need to be punished for people in other parts of the country who for various reasons haven't been able to do so

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

to be fair that is the right thing to do - those in some Southern areas have numbers much lower, they don't need to be punished for people in other parts of the country who for various reasons haven't been able to do so

apart from the fact within a few weeks our numbers will be at the same level 

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

Also MPs wouldn't stand for it if their constituency is involved, I'm in Norfolk and lots of the local politicians have been refusing to back any national lockdowns because of the East lower infection rates 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

that will be in December when numbers up north coming down....and then there will have to be a national lockdown.

North numbers aren't coming down til the sun comes out - too many conspiracy theorists and people who either don't care or don't even really know what's going on

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

And we've just been told the circuit breaker is more effective when the numbers are lower.

absolutely cases are have gone from 0-2 per 100,000 to 47 cases .... before when swindon was under special measures the threshold was 30 cases I think ..... its bonkers some of the numbers up north but doesnt mean that the lower but increasing numbers should mean nothing 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

absolutely cases are have gone from 0-2 per 100,000 to 47 cases .... before when swindon was under special measures the threshold was 30 cases I think ..... its bonkers some of the numbers up north but doesnt mean that the lower but increasing numbers should mean nothing 

Stockport was under measures when we had numbers that high.

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Stockport was under measures when we had numbers that high.

The local news still on a mission to sell it as comparably low numbers winds me up ..... I think kent which he mentioned has similar levels ..... its ok the tip of east anglia is low and cornwall ... just be careful not to walk off the cliff at the end