When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/politics/andy-burnham-covid-figures-exaggerated-row-public-confidence-729170/amp

interesting - he's now saying government are overstating the situation in Manchester. Really is standing on his own here...

The rates have been going down in Manchester for several days in a row to be fair.

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

I tell you who I haven't seen recently - Mark Francois! He's gone very quiet for some reason!

Francois and Andrew Bridgen have been AWOL for weeks now. Something must be up.

The other piece of joy though is that Arron Banks pet gimp Andy Wigmore has been in New Zealand trying to weave his 'brexit magic' on behalf of the New Zealand First party with this result.

Annihilation:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/arron-banks-leave-eu-winston-peters-election-new-zealand-3848576

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Francois and Andrew Bridgen have been AWOL for weeks now. Something must be up.

The other piece of joy though is that Arron Banks pet gimp Andy Wigmore has been in New Zealand trying to weave his 'brexit magic' on behalf of the New Zealand First party with this result.

Annihilation:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/arron-banks-leave-eu-winston-peters-election-new-zealand-3848576

It's weird that he's been so quiet isn't it?! Anyway, in completely unrelated news:

Edited by Homer

I just read that Jacinda Ardern's setting up a coalition with the green party, even though she doesn't have to, just because she wants to move further to the left and wants their input on the environment. It's starting to take the piss how good she is now! Could I even tempt @Ozanneinto saying she's better than Keir Starmer?!

The fact that I asked the wife (Kiwi) if Jacinda was going to get a majority and she replied 'it's nick and nick' made it all the more pleasing.

18 minutes ago, Homer said:

I just read that Jacinda Ardern's setting up a coalition with the green party, even though she doesn't have to, just because she wants to move further to the left and wants their input on the environment. It's starting to take the piss how good she is now! Could I even tempt @Ozanneinto saying she's better than Keir Starmer?!

The fact that I asked the wife (Kiwi) if Jacinda was going to get a majority and she replied 'it's nick and nick' made it all the more pleasing.

She's a close a 2nd ;) 

Seriously though she's brilliant, exactly what a leader should be in my opinion. Hopefully other leaders including Keir Starmer will be able to learn from her success so we can see more headlines like 'Labour landslide'.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ace56blaa said:

I will say it again everyone was won over by Rishi giving out money. His first briefing announcing furlough he did seem a cut above the rest because he was saying stuff like no one will be left behind. - Then instantly leaves millions of people with absolutely no help and doesn't address it since. He's now changed his tune to "I can't save every job" and has similar rhetoric to Boris now. 

Also I can't believe anyone thinks he's handsome, he looks like a fraggle rock puppet to me

He's also a diddy little thing. 5ft 5 apparently. I honestly think the only reason Boris chose him as chancellor is to make himself look normal size on photographs

A tall story? | TheArticle

23 minutes ago, Homer said:

She's going to have a difficult 2nd term, NZ economy is pretty screwed.

So who thinks the testing capacity will miraculously shoot up to 500,000 in the next couple of weeks?

It has been stagnant around 300,000 for a month how can they possibly legitimately increase it 200,000 in two weeks. (Also you could argue that the current capacity has already been overwhelmed)

Just now, ace56blaa said:

So who thinks the testing capacity will miraculously shoot up to 500,000 in the next couple of weeks?

It has been stagnant around 300,000 for a month how can they possibly legitimately increase it 200,000 in two weeks. (Also you could argue that the current capacity has already been overwhelmed)

I will be over the moonshot if they do !!  no chance legitimately unless they are holding something back !! 

5 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

I've been thinking the same, another 200k in just under 2 weeks. I doubt it.