When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, gizmoman said:

Fair enough I grew up on non-pc humour so i'm not too bothered by it TBH I know younger ones are more sensitive, not sure Fuzzy deserved the downvotes though, he's always skating on thin ice re his rep!

I didnt downvote ... but I see why people might have done  .... and im mid 40s ..... so not a youngster .... in defence people cant see any expression of emotion on posts to see if its meant in humour  or meant to be otherwise 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We are launching a new version of the dashboard. We welcome your feedback on the experimental release of the new service.

I wonder if todays dashboard might have European comparisons on it ? 

It’s new as they’ve added more detail behind the data, you can search more specifically for your region and they’ve given the design a bit of a freshen up. 

12DEBE47-F503-4494-8A9F-DA7F4A3CC71D.jpeg

Edited by Ozanne

2 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Fair enough I grew up on non-pc humour so i'm not too bothered by it TBH I know younger ones are more sensitive, not sure Fuzzy deserved the downvotes though, he's always skating on thin ice re his rep!

I grew up on "non-pc" humor, I love everything from south park, always sunny, Dave Chappelle, Norm Macdonald. all that stuff, But you have to be smarter than just repeating the same tired stereotype joke of a France, that has been being told for 100 years now. - 
I'm sure fuzzy wasn't tryna be insensitive and I'm not sure any French person would ever be offended by that comment, but it is so boring and lazy. 

Humour is subjective, but there's a reason we don't sing the original "eeny meeny miny mo" lyrics, We adapt to realize that if the joke is just an insensitive generalization then is it really even a joke in there.  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Deserved downvotes for it being shite patter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Manchester has been Tier 2 since its conception, they basically modelled Tier 2 around Manchester, the only difference between now and the end of July for us is we can now mix in gardens.

Ah yeah, I have got confused so my point on that doesn't really stand. I do think Burnham could be playing a dangerous game though. 

2 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

Howdy, apologies for the delay in answering you, was off at a funeral unfortunately. So...many vaccines are still recommended for cancer patients. Before starting treatment is the best time, but they can still be given during treatment if needs be (though they may not work as well). It depends on the vaccine. Anyone with a weakened immune system is not recommended to take live attenuated virus vaccines (these are weakened versions of the virus), but other types are generally ok (cancer patients are still recommended to get their flu shots for example, just not the nasal spray version as that is a live, weakened virus vaccine). Most of the CoV vaccines being made now do not have any live virus in them (there are a few, some of the Chinese ones do and there are some others in development), so most of them would be less risky for cancer patients to take. If the vaccine has high efficacy in someone with a fully functioning immune system, then they will likely still provide some protection for cancer patients undergoing chemo (though would work better after they finish or before they start). There's other things to consider too (patients could be on immune checkpoint inhibitors, so they would not be suitable at that time, and standard chemo frequently causes what's known as neutropenia (low white blood cell count) and patients with this from their treatment wouldn't get vaccines at that time either...their white blood cell count will bounce back though, so they can get it then. Depending on the type of cancer, some patients also might get bone marrow transplants, or stem cell transplants, so they would need to wait as well). There's various things to consider basically, but cancer patients can and do get vaccines without having to stop their treatment. 

Thank you. That is very interesting and also somewhat reassuring!

Sorry to hear you've been at a funeral too, my condolences.

15 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It’s new as they’ve added more detail behind the data, you can search more specifically for your region and they’ve given the design a bit of a freshen up. 

12DEBE47-F503-4494-8A9F-DA7F4A3CC71D.jpeg

It's actually brilliant I think - can manipulate the data quickly and easily, look at it in loads of different ways. So bad that I'm surprised at something they release being good!

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Ah yeah, I have got confused so my point on that doesn't really stand. I do think Burnham could be playing a dangerous game though. 

I think everyone can let themselves off for getting confused with this ahah. Yeah he's pushing it a bit but he's got the complete backing of Manchester, and a third of our MPs are Tory's so its an interesting one. Its not a complete rally against the whole party here just Boris and his team.

Grass roots politics has been Burnham's thing since his Mayoral campaign so brining control back to the council is something he cares about in a general sense as well as for this shit show so can see why he's pushing so hard. Think he's towing the line alright for the moment.

34 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

I've given you an upvote to get you back out of the red, some people have no sense of humour.

I find it neither offensive or amusing but have also given Fuzzy an upvote as he was the third person today to stereoptype the French but the only one to get downvoted which seems a bit harsh... not that Fuzzy gives a shite about votes I'm sure.  

2 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

As we reach page number 1220, let’s play a game. 

What date will the first covid-19 vaccine gain approval from the UK regulator?

My guess is Tuesday 15th December 2020.

Closest to the correct date wins an upvote. 

November 253rd.....to be sure of everything being back to normal by Christmas.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

As we reach page number 1220, let’s play a game. 

What date will the first covid-19 vaccine gain approval from the UK regulator?

My guess is Tuesday 15th December 2020.

Closest to the correct date wins an upvote. 

Gonna be part of the queens speech ..... 

15 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Gah...that's ruined my 'Tiers of a Clown' pun I was saving up ☹

Timing is .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................everything