When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

20 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

The Shadow Cabinet are out in full force this evening in social media with videos and posts all call for a circuit breaker. In Keir we trust.

Good luck, this is the mentality they’re up against in the government:

Looks like the Government aren't happy that Keir has shown them up. The only political game being played here is by Boris Johnson. He's had months to sort this out and because he hasn't he's booked in some half baked system to cover his own ass. He's a twat and the worst PM in our history.

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

The response we knew we would get. We need a new Government.

Tbh can you imagine the drivel Boris is gonna come out with tomorrow at PMQ?? Starmer asks legit Qs and Boris will take about flip flops, hindsight, not supporting, give us ideas etc etc like he does ever other bloody time

The will never do anything labour suggests even it was the best thing in the world :( 

3 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Tbh can you imagine the drivel Boris is gonna come out with tomorrow at PMQ?? Starmer asks legit Qs and Boris will take about flip flops, hindsight, not supporting, give us ideas etc etc like he does ever other bloody time

The will never do anything labour suggests even it was the best thing in the world :( 

Or they'll leave it long enough and announced something that's basically the same but called something slightly different.

Tories in Nov - 'How about we bring we in the 'Safety Fuse' hey guys!?'

5 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

How the hell did they ever agree to Furlough when Corbyn suggested?

The know-it-all Facebookers are out in force on my local newspaper site - many are not happy with Keir at all! Yet their beloved Borisy Worisy continues to get a free pass... The government incompetence and these people’s blindness to it are a real issue going forward.

2 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

How the hell did they ever agree to Furlough when Corbyn suggested?

The know-it-all Facebookers are out in force on my local newspaper site - many are not happy with Keir at all! Yet their beloved Borisy Worisy continues to get a free pass... The government incompetence and these people’s blindness to it are a real issue going forward.

You know what I didn't realise he suggested it tbh... it seems like a lifetime ago!!

7 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Or they'll leave it long enough and announced something that's basically the same but called something slightly different.

Tories in Nov - 'How about we bring we in the 'Safety Fuse' hey guys!?'

Operation Save Santa or Operation Christmas Cracker? We’ll be close enough to the festive season by then.

Seen a few people say they are doing everything possible to avoid using the term ‘lockdown’ when it will inevitably happen (but with schools and education still open).

7 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Operation Save Santa or Operation Christmas Cracker? We’ll be close enough to the festive season by then.

Seen a few people say they are doing everything possible to avoid using the term ‘lockdown’ when it will inevitably happen (but with schools and education still open).

Why don't they go with just 'Save Santa'? I can't see them having an issue with that abbreviation ;) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Sorry to hear that mate, what horrible news. I hope Step Dad pulls through.

Thanks, man. Thankfully, he has no symptoms whatsoever other than a bit of a cough but he’s asthmatic so he has that most of the time anyway. I’m hoping it’ll all be ok :) 

Sky reporting Greater Manchester in tier 3 tomorrow. 

I'm really conflicted. Firstly cases are going down in Manchester which surely shows the actions taken are having an effect? So shouldn't they wait to see if tier 2 makes an impact.

On the other hand if GM went further an imposed a full circuit break lockdown over half term it would definitely reduce long-term casualties and also show up the government as the shower of indecisive shits they are. 

Screenshot_20201013-215014.png

23 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah to be honest that's what started the whole "oh he's so funny lol let's vote for him as mayor" bollocks. 

I saw him play sit down volleyball with Barbara Windsor at the 2012 paralympics. 

It was surreal seeing him elected as PM. I don't know how long the country can.. carry on

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Can’t believe we’re on page 1200 already. Only seems 5 mins since we passed 1000

Was thinking the same thing, not that I've been commenting much here recently. My current view is that even going into full lockdown with schools and unis still functioning may not be enough this time to stop the increase in winter deaths, I just think there is enough lax behaviour it will still spread with less sticking to the rules and kids transmitting mostly silently.