When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

How do you define between a pub and a restaurant?

Exactly!! There will be some major pushback on this... it's literally going to destroy all the nice things we enjoy :( 

Edited by shoptildrop

8 hours ago, eFestivals said:

there might be a link to Michelle Mone, but there might not be. The address is a business service address, so there's probably an accountant or company services running out of there.

I've no doubt there's something dodgy about how that new company got that contract tho.

Quite. Like the "not put out to tender", dodgy shenanigans.

I honestly think we're screwed.

• Upvote 1

Fuck this government, and fuck them doubly for putting this on the people.  They knew what needed to be done 6 months ago - they said as much time and again; test, track, trace.

Then they spent the summer arguing amongst themselves over a fucking brexit deal they'd already agreed, trying to invent a culture war over last night of the fucking proms and encouraging people back to school, uni and the office.  The useless mob of shithouse c**ts.

Do what you feel is right, look after each other, but don't feel guilty for the mistakes Johnson, Cummings and the rest of these fucking sociopaths.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

21 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

How do you define between a pub and a restaurant?

I think every venue is already defined into pub/restaurant/cafe etc through licensing.

The only issue is that the list isnt necessarily up to date. They did this in Scotland and apparently one restaurant was still officially classified as a bank

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m so fucking upset for you guys up north ... Liverpool just the bloody start of things to come and the decimation of huge industries relating to them ... much love to you guys up there x x 

When they close I don't expect anything to open up again before Christmas. 

So this government have decided to do this to those in the north and we're still expected to hold some sort of hope that the things we love doing will be alright by next Summer!! Under this government.... honestly, useless and no bloody hope.  

Crushing people’s livelihoods and mental health.  

Just now, Leyrulion said:

When they close I don't expect anything to open up again before Christmas. 

Cant really see it either ... my choice not to visit pubs at the moment ... but what a shit show for those working in them now expected to live on reduced income and not for a short period of time either .... what an almighty fuckup ... what can we do to get these fuckers out ? 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

And where is the gym outbreak evidence ? Isn’t fitness supposed to be important to fighting covid ? 

The rules for pubs and restaurants are exactly the same at the moment yet one will be able to stay open and the other won't - probably depends what they all have shares in. 

Closing both gyms and pubs is going to have a huge impact on people’s mental health over the autumn/winter - both of which are used as an escape from the norm, at opposite ends of the spectrum. Basically imprisoning the north isn’t going to end well. 

Edited by st dan