When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

31 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Uh oh, the Desperate Dan Hodges kiss of death- he’s wrong about everything! He’s just jinxed the entire Biden presidency bid!

I know what you mean but in this case he’s just tweeting about a poll so I can go with it. 

1 minute ago, gizmoman said:

Tremendous, every time I see one of these I tell myself i'll have to watch Downfall, these only work so well because of the amazing performance, will we ever tire of them?

Just now, Kalopsia said:

It's a great film, I need to watch it again soon.

I watched it on the strength of this meme. But when this scene happened, it was VERY distracting 😆😆

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I find it weird that anyone is looking at trumps handling of covid-19 and thinking "yes! Yes! That's the strategy we need!" when other countries have actually had success dealing with it. You'd think they'd look at the countries that are actually having success and try to emulate them rather than the one with mass death

Edited by Mr.Tease

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Oh boy. The Oxford vaccine is having to restart its phase 3 trials from scratch. That’s a major blow. 

Only in the US from what I've seen. There are plenty of other trials ongoing around the world. And there's still useful data to be gained even if the booster isn't administered.

Unless you have a link that says otherwise?

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Am I being over skeptical here or are the American regulators putting barriers in the way of the Oxford vaccine as they want one of their vaccines to be first to market?