When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yeah you guys are probably right. I often wonder what Politician actually tweets from their account or if it's a team.

Politicians will have a trained social  media team for this kind of thing. 

Trump isn’t a politician though. He’s a reality tv personality whose managed to win a fucked up version of America Doesn't Have Talent

1 hour ago, MEGABOWL said:

He’s living in a fantasy land. Social Distancing won’t last that much longer even if there’s no Vaccine, it’s gone once there is one.

So is current thoughts on here that as soon as we get a vaccine social distancing will go, travel allowed etc? Or how soon after? After the roll out to the vulnerable to complete?

I’ll be honest, asking from a purely selfish perspective what people’s thoughts are as have our wedding planned for next year and it’s starting to play on my mind a bit

5 minutes ago, rascalpete said:

So is current thoughts on here that as soon as we get a vaccine social distancing will go, travel allowed etc? Or how soon after? After the roll out to the vulnerable to complete?

I’ll be honest, asking from a purely selfish perspective what people’s thoughts are as have our wedding planned for next year and it’s starting to play on my mind a bit

I would say that social distancing will go once the vulnerable have been vaccinated. That’s just within this country. I’m not sure exactly how long it’ll take for international travel to get back to normal. 

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I would say that social distancing will go once the vulnerable have been vaccinated. That’s just within this country. I’m not sure exactly how long it’ll take for international travel to get back to normal. 

Thanks! This was my thinking too after everything I’ve read and here seems to be the only place people talk sense

39 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Usually called a manic episode, but I don't think that's what's going on with him, maybe it's medication fuelled, or desperation or just the product of the last 4 years of people enabling and rewarding this kind of self-deluded BS

I completely agree though I think he's actually spent his whole life doing what he wants with no condemnation or consequence just constant praise and reward.  A textbook narcisistas as homer says.

Just now, SheffJeff said:

I don't think he could have posted a worst tweet for downplaying Covid to the average yank. Fucking tool.

Shameless stuff by Trump- we all know he absolutely bricked himself then wolfed down drugs not accessible to the average person at that stage of illness. Now he’s trying to make out how brave and great he is

8 minutes ago, stuie said:

Not everyone has the same treatment options and 10 medical staff as you, you absolute narcissist. 

I’m convinced Trump having the virus is all faked now. Even if he only had a mild version he would still be suffering quite badly. 

Hopefully someone will leak the truth in the next two weeks. 

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’m convinced Trump having the virus is all faked now. Even if he only had a mild version he would still be suffering quite badly. 

I cant see them being able to keep it quiet if its faked ... too many people will know .... 10 doctors to start with 

13 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Yeah he never had this virus