When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

goodbye sdsm ... or should I say au revoir ...... till the next profile you set up .... what hint are you failing to understand .... bullies aren't welcome round here ....

I struggle to understand how I am a bully, just because im a tory brexit voting gay american who supports (and has now voted for trump)

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, AmsterdamCony said:

I struggle to understand how I am a bully, just because im a tory brexit voting gay american who supports (and has now voted for trump)

and the only part of that statement that has any relevance is the fact you are a bully .... and being unable to work that out doesnt  stop it from being the case ..... Ive given you quite a bit of support and benefit of the doubt probably more than you will know of ... but you just cant get it 

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

and the only part of that statement that has any relevance is the fact you are a bully .... and being unable to work that out doesnt  stop it from being the case ..... Ive given you quite a bit of support and benefit of the doubt probably more than you will know of ... but you just cant get it 

Get what.. explain>

46 minutes ago, AmsterdamCony said:

Seriously pal, you've got a problem. I think you need help.

Is it just 'cos we're all commie bastards on here or are you like this on other forums?

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

But what are the figures! 😰🥴

of tests ? that doesnt really matter as long as they are available at times that people need them I suppose .... and any excess should be used for tracking outbreaks in hotspots ..... but the other figures will be along in a bit and they seem less relevant now by day anyway