When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Gov trying to get ahead of the increased numbers by feeding excuses to the press - It will probably work on the it's not that bad crowd

Also, where are they finding these missing extra cases down the back of the sofa or something??:huh:

It reminds me of when they suddenly announced a load of deaths (I can't remember exactly how many) that hadn't been registered so there was a big spike in the deaths, as long as they assign it to the correct date we'll have clearer picture of where cases stand 

55 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

One of the doctors is called Garibaldi.

that takes the biscuit ...

What does you take the biscuit mean?
(idiomatic, Britain) To be particularly bad, objectionable, or egregious. I've seen bad grammar, but this takes the biscuit. (idiomatic, Canada) To be of no further use; to be near death.

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Gov trying to get ahead of the increased numbers by feeding excuses to the press - It will probably work on the it's not that bad crowd

Also, where are they finding these missing extra cases down the back of the sofa or something??:huh:

I guess this is what happens when some of the test is run through different private companies?

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

The more interesting question would be does it change the distribution of the virus, for example are all these missing positive cases from the same area, has there been an under reporting in a certain area and had this informed policy in those areas, e.g. not imposed further restrictions. 

1 minute ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

The more interesting question would be does it change the distribution of the virus, for example are all these missing positive cases from the same area, has there been an under reporting in a certain area and had this informed policy in those areas, e.g. not imposed further restrictions. 

yep ... London ? 

45 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Its risky for those with a mild illness...

What an absolute fraud- after spending months telling everyone it was fine, just the sniffles, there's nothing to be done about it, they have to open up and face it, etc, the moment he gets sick, he immediately shits himself and wolfs down every and anything he can get his hands on, experimental and otherwise, most of which normal people don't have access to.

Hope the voters are taking note of how these republicans who were so cavalier about it have responded when it's themselves who got sick.

56 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

It’s a precautionary drug. I’ve been prescribed it before. 

I hope the onsite chefs are ready to supply him with all the hamburders he can eat. That drug makes you hungry. 

This is very true!!! My friend had during her chemo!! If I remember rightly it’s a steroid!!! Bloody hell she thought she was Wonder Woman was indestructible and ate anything!! I still laugh about the amount of takeaways we got through!!! Bless her!! Loved her with all my heart!!! She also blamed it for when she sed what she thought!!! Many a time putting her foot in it!!! 

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

What an absolute fraud- after spending months telling everyone it was fine, just the sniffles, there's nothing to be done about it, they have to open up and face it, etc, the moment he gets sick, he immediately shits himself and wolfs down every and anything he can get his hands on, experimental and otherwise, most of which normal people don't have access to.

Hope the voters are taking note of how these republicans who were so cavalier about it have responded when it's themselves who got sick.

Going by the current national polling average for the US it looks like it's made no difference at all, as in there's been no increase in Trump's poll ratings.

41 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Ok, Trump is done...he's dead and they putting together another computer sim of him signing papers and saying bollocks...so now on to the numbers. I'm guessing 12345.

I saw on Black Mirror that they'll be able to recreate him using his tweets

1 minute ago, Ryan1984 said:

He’s not wrong though. People will forget the pain, deaths and lack of government responsibility and focus on clapping the NHS and all staying at home at the start etc.

I'm not sure if that's sarcasm? 😆

Either way I would hope you are wrong.

• Upvote 1